Axel Witsel

Nic!

Here is a video I particularly like about both Chelsea's prospects Eden Hazard & Axel Witsel (a player where probably a lot of you guys are not yet familiar with). Here in the game against the USA a few months ago.

The video shows you how talented both players are + how attractive the whole belgian national squad is playing these days...

Unfortunately often still lacking result (which made we are not at the EC in Poland & Ukraine). You can see us dominating the whole game... but only scoring once :)!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVG6TsPtawM&feature=related

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Reliable belgium news sources are reporting AC Milan are in pole position to attract Witsel!

Witsel has a buy off on his head of €40 million but AC Milan is negotiating about a €5 million offer with the switch of LB defender Taiwo (former Marseille player) to Benfica as part of the deal.

Keep you updated!

142417288.jpg

Witsel is a good and talented player, but for me still not ready to move to a big club. 1 more season or perhaps 2 and he should be ready though.

100% Agree at the moment he is just slightly more then average with potential but thats all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/330483/Chelsea-and-Man-United-to-compete-for-Axel-Witsel-

From what I've heard the lad has massive potential. I haven't seen much of him however. Would he suit here? What type of midfielder is he (which midfielder in our squad does he most closely resemble)?

I'm belgian and i know him very well, he's got a pure presence into the midfield as Roy Keane did.

This could be THE real superstar of chelsea. The hard work? for him no doubt.

So he's an Essien/Mikel type player?

His size and presence looks very similar to Fellaini.

Isn't he more of a combative CM? We need a deep lying playmaker.

He creates by destroying like Essien or Makélélé. The problems with all this FIFA terminology is that some players can fit the descripctions like a glove whilst others are a hybrid of different positions.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You