New Chelsea Manager

Guardiola has come out to say that he only actually needs around a month to recharge his batteries, and if a team seduces him, he could get back into managing this season.

Erm, nope. Go read Guillem Balague's Twitter timeline. He said "months" NOT "month"!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea have showed some real lack of respect to RDM.If they really want him to continue then they would have handed him the 1 year contract extension immediately instead of trying to evaluate what's best for the club.Its clear that the club wants Pep and are waiting for his final decision.He did first say that he wanted to 'rest' for 1 year but rumors say that he is reconsidering.

Like I have said many times on this forum,the appointment of Pep is inevitable and because of this RDM won't have a long deserved managerial career at Chelsea.RDM being a Chelsea legend will know what's best for him and the club and therefore will reject the contract extension,just so that Chelsea won't take the heat of parting ways with him.This move shows his love for the club and fans.

As a fan,I thank him for all the success he has brought to us in such a short term spell.He's a fantastic coach and wish him a successful future.

I am really, really against Guardiola coming here. I do not want to see as if I am demeaning his efforts at Barcelona. But the style of football he employs does not suit this team of players we need. Unless we have a complete squad overhaul, it will just be a case of Scolari all over again.

Well boys, strap yourself in. It begins. Guardiola will now be chased to the ends of the earth by Roman. I for one would love him here. The only managers that would get the nod ahead of RDM is Mourinho and Guardiola.

yeah and when the results don't go our way under Pep,Roman will sack him and the whole football world will hate us even more.Pep coming here only for the severance package,he knows his Chelsea adventure won't last more than 7 months and so I guess he'll ultimately have the 5months off he intended to have as planned.

All this being the worst case scenario.

The best case would be he leads us to win all the major trophies.

I am really, really against Guardiola coming here. I do not want to see as if I am demeaning his efforts at Barcelona. But the style of football he employs does not suit this team of players we need. Unless we have a complete squad overhaul, it will just be a case of Scolari all over again.

Its sensible to keep RDM and give him control, but, the board dont do sensible and won't give him control so it may be that we have to go for someone like Guardiola to get a football man in charge.

The way JT gets on with Capello -I can see him coming up on the rails......

\

Your own words-

Well boys, strap yourself in. It begins. Guardiola will now be chased to the ends of the earth by Roman. I for one would love him here. The only managers that would get the nod ahead of RDM is Mourinho and Guardiola. :blink:

\

Your own words-

Well boys, strap yourself in. It begins. Guardiola will now be chased to the ends of the earth by Roman. I for one would love him here. The only managers that would get the nod ahead of RDM is Mourinho and Guardiola. :blink:

UHHH...DUDE, the original post was by KonohasOrangeFlash not BlueLion.

You might be confused due to very similar avatars.

If Pep comes in I can see Roman giving him full control. He wants to play attacking football and I'm sure he'll do anything for it, including being patient. Yes he sacked AVB very quickly, but I think he will give Pep more time as this is the man who has coached the Legendary Barcelona side, one of the greatest club sides ever, the side who plays beautiful football. I think this bodes badly for RDM. One thing is for sure though, we need to appoint our manager quickly.

\

Your own words-

That was my post saying I would like him. BlueLion is the one who said he is against it....