New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lampard and JT still have alot to offer. They've done so much for the club over the years, hope they retire at the club.

Any true fan would understand that getting rid of JT and Lamps is a joke.

I also hope they retire at the club but if they sulk whenever they get put on the bench then i dont want them. Terrys a nob who would only sign a contract if he would always be the joint highest paid player at the club. Sounds like he really loves the club

I am for DI matteo, but I can see we are going to play boring again, and don't see promotion of some of our youth...that's just my opinion... And is this means that Kalou will stay, since he was playing regularly under di mateo? Is he going to give chance to McEchran, Kakuta, Piazon, De bruyne and etc? I don't think so, but we will see :)

Why the hell are many suggesting we will "Continue" to play defensively and negatively? RDM worked to the teams strengths and had to do it with the shit quality we had out on the field compared to the rest of Europe. You think with the addition of Marin, Hazard, De Bryune, and possibly Hulk we will continue to do so?

I am for DI matteo, but I can see we are going to play boring again, and don't see promotion of some of our youth...

Boring - I would like to see Guardiola play good football with the squad RDM had.

Youth - He played Bertrand far more than AVB did, including in the CL final. Which other youngster should he have played more?

Converting back to our old playing style and getting results is one thing, but changing the formula and style is entirely another thing. Looking forward to see how he does and optimizing the talents of our new players is another challenge itself.

Congrats Robbie

Boring - I would like to see Guardiola play good football with the squad RDM had.

Youth - He played Bertrand far more than AVB did, including in the CL final. Which other youngster should he have played more?

I understand he was under the pressure, and he had to use our old guard...which is fine...I am just saying that I hope that RDM will start to use our youth more next season...and hope that Roman won't pressure him too much, because we won CL now...