New Chelsea Manager

Don't ask me why but i have a feeling RDM might just surprise us.

I would be really pleased.

And as I take that as a fact, that he will lead our team at least till the end of season, I was wondering who would his assistan be, any hope Ray could come back?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

therein lies the problem! Will the 2 egos be able to co exist after the last fall out. Jose would demand total control of the team and roman isn't exactly famed for allowing that. Plus as you say will rom allow himself to admit he made a mistake first time around in sacking the special one ? Unlikely but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Anyone but benitez. KTBFFH

Also the inevitable second break up when it happened, would leave a lot of fans wanting the boards heads, or even Abramovichs. Maybe he wouldnt want to risk that

Scolari reveals Chelsea 'hell'

Former boss has sympathy with Villas-Boas

Former Chelsea coach Luiz Felipe Scolari insists it will be 'hell' for whoever succeeds Andre Villas-Boas at Stamford Bridge.

http://www1.skysport.../11095/7570000/

Alright scaring away potential candidates. That's what I like to hear! :dude:

I would be really pleased.

And as I take that as a fact, that he will lead our team at least till the end of season, I was wondering who would his assistan be, any hope Ray could come back?

There's been some rumours about Zola.

and if he got time he would have been succesfull with us, i stand by that.

It's a shame the time will be giving to Mourinho again.

But it' AVB fault for being a naive fool in coming with his evolution crap instead of revolution.

He also screwed up big time with man management skills, especially treating Anelka and Alex bad.

Kinda mess up that he was a scout and suppose to knew about each teams strength and weakness, yet he had no idea that the likes of Malouda, Mikel, Ferreira, Bosingwa and such where useless.

but how should this work? AVB tried this and look where he is now...

Problem was because dressing room was too "united" aganist the manager instead of "united" to win for the club.

we need to kick out some of the cliques in the team. we need alienate some of the players.

for e.g a. cole & lampard & probably terry.

e.g malouda, drogba, mikel, kalou

these are the 2 largest clique in the team i feel....

majority of them have to leave so that none of them instigate another "lets fuck this manager"

Good to hear that, but despite the fact I do not remeber him playing, as I was very young back there, what I fear the most is that he would be treated badly and not like legend that he is.

And you had a feeling about AVB when he first came here! :lol:

Your feelings are no longer noticed! :Goober:

How will we ever know now? You criticise a man on what? Having to manage a bunch of over paid twats.... He was clearly changing things and it was always going to take time. Thing's don't change over night and they were never going too.

How will we ever know now? You criticise a man on what? Having to manage a bunch of over paid twats.... He was clearly changing things and it was always going to take time. Thing's don't change over night and they were never going too.

Mourinho did it when he first came to Chelsea! :blue scalf:

i thought rumors said RDM is cocky and players don't respect him as well?

in that case this resembles me alot during the AVRAM Grant era. players playing well because of STEVE CLARK behind the scene. how i wish Steve clark was still here....

Asked Dan levene from the fulham chronicle if the rumors were true about the players disliking RDM and he said they were,seems pointless to move him up then

why hasn't getting ride of the players ever been an option for Chelsea? Even this yaer when we were supposedly rebuilding we only got rid of Zhirkov in the summer; the current squad has been struggling for almost 3 calendar years now, yet we keep them all and they complain when they don't play.

I honesty think the only thing that might accomplish is it would take away the: I've been here a long time so I care about Chelsea winning than the coach" that some of the players hint at. Zola can't coach these guys. We seem to demand our coach to be a one man show, so get someone with a strong backbone.

i thought rumors said RDM is cocky and players don't respect him as well?

in that case this resembles me alot during the AVRAM Grant era. players playing well because of STEVE CLARK behind the scene. how i wish Steve clark was still here....

The Sun wrote it, so my poop has got bigger value.

Mourinho did it when he first came to Chelsea! :blue scalf:

But he had better squad when he started and used much much bigger amout of cash.