• Ramires
    • Frank Lampard
    • Daniel Sturridge
    • Juan Mata
    • Didier Drogba
    • SUB - Fernando Torres
    • SUB - Florent Malouda
    • SUB - Raul Meireles

Pretty much, i personally thought that the man in your avatar was one of the few half decent performances tho

Want to know why that is?, cauase Michael has passion and actually cares, as for the others who just want there money, i'm not going to any Chelsea games till this problem is solved out, i'm not having my players playing like shit and not caring, it's not about the winning it isn't, but why can't we just put up a fight?, we just seem to not care.

I really wish Wilkins or someone was still here to help with the squad, Di Matteo in my opinion is a bad choice, he's a good manager but what do the players see him as?, i doubt he's highly respected even if he was a great player for us.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some quick points:

• Cech and Cole were outstanding
  • A strange performance from our fans. Very noisy at times but at others subdued. I, for one, have lost my voice from screaming my heart out for the club.
  • I can confirm the fans were singing 'sacked in the morning' and 'don't know what you're doing' to AVB. I wasn't happy with that at all and started an argument with several morons around me.
  • We're absolutely shit
  • The difference between now and last season is that we now have no desire whatsoever. We can't even create chances at the minute.
  • West Brom = full value for the result, but we made them look good.
  • However I had a great day, spent some quality time with the old man and got a retweet off the Official Club Twitter page! Now to repeat it again on Tuesday and see a horrible season get even worse...

Indeed. It's like people expect the manager to come up with some exotic formation they've never heard of so they won't have to wake up to the fact that 1) these players can't be trusted to even do the basics right and 2) they don't want to play for someone who doesn't take their shit.

please keep repeating this post Jai . you have it exactly spot on.

suggest you watch the game again ,,,,he made the least effort of any and he is supposed to be the fucking leader

I suggest you watch the game again. It's the the way AVB is setting us up to play, not the players. It's been the same for months. Why slate Lampard? Mata was poor, everyone was poor.

The tactics don't work, AVB is trying to use the same tactics he used at Porto but they don't work here. To get the best out of everyone, you need to play a system that works. It was very much the same under Scolari, Scolari in his last few months as manager persisted with the same tactics. We were poor, nobody was playing well which was simply down to his tactics. Hiddink comes in, chooses the right system that suits the players, we win the FA Cup, we win every game but one (I think it was) in the Premier League, minutes away from getting into the Champions League final.

I know AVB wants to play a certain way but it's not working out. He needs to make changes.

Want to know why that is?, cauase Michael has passion and actually cares, as for the others who just want there money, i'm not going to any Chelsea games till this problem is solved out, i'm not having my players playing like shit and not caring, it's not about the winning it isn't, but why can't we just put up a fight?, we just seem to not care.

Couldn't agree more. He's spent so much time not playing, he's come to value when he gets to. Unlike most our players he doesn't take it for granted, playing the game he loves, so when he's called upon he'll try, try and keep trying.

We've started re building, Mata, Sturridge, Ramires, Romeu, Cahill, Luiz, Bertrand, Courtois, De Bruyne. The first lot are now some our best players. Of course, we need a few players in the summer but the majority of players still have a lot to offer. We should be slowly easing the younger players into the team.

The difference is, players no matter how old they are will struggle when tactics or the system is not right. When Scolari was in charge, most of our most important and better players were a lot younger than they are now, i.e Lampard, Terry, Essien, Drogba, Cole, Anelka, Malouda etc. For the last few months under Scolari as a team we were very poor, nobody was playing well which was simply down to Scolari and his tactics. The players weren't performing because of the system being used, it's the same now. People have a go at the older/senior players but then how do you explain Mata, Sturridge, Ramires, Romeu etc not playing well?

We're Fucked. Not only this season but also next season, so dont pin up all hopes of success for next season. We need a player clear out of quite a few players which if replaced well will be expensive. Then they still have to play well together.... it is not a given that who ever comes in will fit into the team seamlessly.

Our problems run much deeper, and one summer transfer window will not miraculously fix everything.

Some quick points:

• Cech and Cole were outstanding
  • A strange performance from our fans. Very noisy at times but at others subdued. I, for one, have lost my voice from screaming my heart out for the club.
  • I can confirm the fans were singing 'sacked in the morning' and 'don't know what you're doing' to AVB. I wasn't happy with that at all and started an argument with several morons around me.
  • We're absolutely shit
  • The difference between now and last season is that we now have no desire whatsoever. We can't even create chances at the minute.
  • West Brom = full value for the result, but we made them look good.
  • However I had a great day, spent some quality time with the old man and got a retweet off the Official Club Twitter page! Now to repeat it again on Tuesday and see a horrible season get even worse...

I felt really sorry for you when i seen the result because i know you were going to the game and thinkin about selling your tickets. Well i'm not going to any Chelsea games again till the players actually sort the shit out and start putting some heart into it and trying, because why should i show my support if they wont fight back, i remember the Liverpool game when we lost 2-1 i was so happy with the players because we came back 2nd half and showed them how average they are and battered them, we deserved to win that game. But then we switched off last minute.

Our season just keeps getting worse and worse, and well done to you for showing your support to the club even at this time.

I suggest you watch the game again. It's the the way AVB is setting us up to play, not the players. It's been the same for months. Why slate Lampard? Mata was poor, everyone was poor.

The tactics don't work, AVB is trying to use the same tactics he used at Porto but they don't work here. To get the best out of everyone, you need to play a system that works. It was very much the same under Scolari, Scolari in his last few months as manager persisted with the same tactics. We were poor, nobody was playing well which was simply down to his tactics. Hiddink comes in, chooses the right system that suits the players, we win the FA Cup, we win every game but one (I think it was) in the Premier League, minutes away from getting into the Champions League final.

I know AVB wants to play a certain way but it's not working out. He needs to make changes.

its not tactics or formation when the captain barely even manages to walk ,,,AND its not the first time this season, PERHAPS we should

let Frank pick the manager ...maybe Frank Snr since Uncle Arry is unlikely to want it

They were not as bad last season like I have explained to , they finished 2nd and they were playing shite football but they were winning games and we never felt like we were going to not be in the top 4. This guy ( AVB) is trying to play triangles with fucking rugby players. Carlo kept things as they were and we steam rolled teams, this season we are being out fought.

Weren't we 5th this time last season too?

AVB looks so stress out in the interviews.

http://bcove.me/g9sh2rwv

And this guy pretty much got it right:

http://bcove.me/1eavwk96

All at sea

Chelsea has no team spirit, says Charlie

http://www.skysports...7565884,00.html

But this team look like the manager is isolated on the side and I think it is time for the owner to come out and either support his manager or else keep this whole club in limbo.

Charlie Nicholas

Quotes of the week

its not tactics or formation when the captain barely even manages to walk ,,,AND its not the first time this season, PERHAPS we should

let Frank pick the manager ...maybe Frank Snr since Uncle Arry is unlikely to want it

The whole team was poor not just Frank Lampard, it's been the same for months now.