• SUB - Florent Malouda
    • SUB - Raul Meireles

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not surprised by this result!

Was expected these players to be sorry ass when faced a descent team, and WBA has been in great form as of late.

All my frustration and anger was vented last week when everyone was celebrating a mediocre win! blue%20scalf.gif

The old guard is either sold off or phased into impact player roles

They all think they are bigger than the club, i love most of them and they will forever be club legends but this season they all think they are bigger than the club

I hope AVB does not go, it will achieve nothing. I believe he is the right man for the job but it is just not his time yet

I hope Torres finds his form of old, lets be honest has been the most devastating striker we have seen come to the premier league in a long time before his move to chelsea

I hope that the players find some pride in putting on the chelsea jersey, we should swap our kit's to a plain black and white cause they don't deserve the blue.

END OF RANT

KTBFFH

Am I the only one who think that our performance especially 2nd half was decent ?

- We pressed the ball higher up, we created plenty goal scoring opportunity (Lampard missed a gimmick, Mata missed 2 shots, Danny missed 2 sure goals)

- Meireles came in and gave us possesion in midfield

- Torres brought another aerial threat

Btw I think AVB will be sacked soon

Exactly.They made the effort,we fucked around.Defintly deserved it.

Just depressing...and the attitude of some players is just pathetic.Feel sorry for Cech one of the few who seemed to want to win or least get something out the game

I am not surprised by this result!

Was expected these players to be sorry ass when faced a descent team, and WBA has been in great form as of late.

All my frustration and anger was vented last week when everyone was celebrating a mediocre win! blue%20scalf.gif

You talk so much shit...all your frustration and anger was vented last week because we won, and we were all positive... now we lost your happy, this means you can talk about negative things again.

It's hard to win a game when Lampard is walking on pitch for 94 minutes, Maluda coming on for Essien (can't believe that happened), Meireles coming on for Ivanovic who is our best player, Torres geting in when we are playing bad.

And then half of forum members think that defence is shit.

NOOO our midfielders are shit.

I feel bad for Andre, he has a lot of over paid shit players on his hands who do not give a fuck about the team just their selves.

But then again he didn't help him self when he first came in with his bad man management skills.

Normally when a new manager comes in you have some sort of honey moon period, where the fuck was ours lol.