• Ramires
    • Frank Lampard
    • Daniel Sturridge
    • Juan Mata
    • Didier Drogba
    • SUB - Fernando Torres
    • SUB - Florent Malouda
    • SUB - Raul Meireles

Disgrace of a performance today by Chelsea. Cole, Lampard and a couple other players simply do not care about CFC any more so why should the manager get sacked because of that? Surely the 4th spot could be achieved with a different manager but what then? Another season with these same players under another manager and again the same problems halfway through the season or stick with AVB now and get a proper squad for next season?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong side of 30, eh? Not everyone gets worse.

Javier-Zanetti.jpg

Ah the evergreen Zanetti, You don't lose much of your technical ability but you lose your physical ability that is why it affect player like lampard and drogba more.

Btw zanetti started to play in midfield more because he lose some of his speed

Ah the evergreen Zanetti, You don't lose much of your technical ability but you lose your physical ability that is why it affect player like lampard and drogba more.

Btw zanetti started to play in midfield more because he lose some of his speed

And as it turns out he is one of the best Defensive Midfielders in the world. And he is still a lot quicker than a lot of people give him credit for.

Honestly, i have no clue what Lampard did to deserve that Captain's armband it should have been given to Cech, Essien or Ivanovic they are the only ones that showed some pride.

Oh thats right Lampard has turned to the media to have a cry because he has started to decline as a player and he blames others.

Come on Badboy, they were near as bad last season too. They are the problem.

But the team as a whole wasn't this bad till Dec...I'm thinking our board is to take the blame here. There's no vote of confidence from them for the manager. I think deep down the entire squad thinks that AVB will get the sack. That's why none of them, Mata and Ramires included, seem to be fighting anymore (apart from Sturridge who wants to win a Euro ticket).

I'm sorry guys for the out bursts I'm just a little bit shell shocked. AVB last chance is Championsleague apparently, well good luck on trying to stop Cavani when you can't even stop Odemwinger and Mulubu and who else ? Oh that's it Chris Brunt.... Any way look at the bright side Alex (Bluelion) actually spent money on that circus, so think of it this way, you can't feel as low as he is at the moment.

So it is now AVB's fault that Ashley cannot defend to save his life anymore....Yeah Mata is the best thing to happen to Chelsea this season, but in defense he is as useless as most of Bosingwa's crosses ...

Fact is we didn't deserve anything from this game, West Brom were the better team. Corner count was 14-5 to West Brom, they has more shots at goal and more possession up until they scored.

West Brom controlled the game, we only created chances on the counter attack, which Sturridge wasted two great opportunities.

Rubbish performance. 4th spot looks hard now.

AVB is tactically poor and should have dealt with the players he had and play to their strengths, which will ultimately lead to his downfall

He is playing to their strengths, he's stopped with the high-line and he's using the same 4-3-3 the team has been using over the years.

What more?

I was at football today, had to miss the game, i wasn't even surprised about the score. But let me guess was this just another example of the typical shite we play?, like at Wigan this season?.

why wont the season just end...

Next season lads chop chop...

Some ppl can smell Rafa, why would anyone smell Rafa?

AVB's success is next season... In fact, the talk ever since he took the job was always long-term. The question is do the fans have patience? Patience to not play CL next season?

I don't mind Europa League next season - it could even be good for us assuming the old guard is dumped it would be great experience for the rest of the team - they'd enter the CL the following year with fukken hunger and talent it's making me hungry!

AVB is tactically poor and should have dealt with the players he had and play to their strengths, which will ultimately lead to his downfall

what "strength" could you possibly see in this team?

Drogba: can't batter even mediocre defenses anymore

Lampard: did he play today?

Essien: still far from his old self

Cole: low battery

in all honesty, what tactical maneuver could AVB possibly have done today?

I was at football today, had to miss the game, i wasn't even surprised about the score. But let me guess was this just another example of the typical shite we play?, like at Wigan this season?.

why wont the season just end...

Pretty much, i personally thought that the man in your avatar was one of the few half decent performances tho

Yeah but they still finished second last season and they had no problems in getting into the top 4. We've added Mata and you would of thought we would of easily got into the top four like last season. This just really deflates the whole situation and i blame the coaching and the man management skills.

Spot on, his man management skills are awful, i don't think he's ready to manage a big club. We have decent players, even Meireles is much better than this, okay he isn't class and shouldn't be part of our long term plans at all but he's a good squad player but he's playing like a liability, as goes for most of the squad.

He is playing to their strengths, he's stopped with the high-line and he's using the same 4-3-3 the team has been using over the years.

What more?

Indeed. It's like people expect the manager to come up with some exotic formation they've never heard of so they won't have to wake up to the fact that 1) these players can't be trusted to even do the basics right and 2) they don't want to play for someone who doesn't take their shit.

what "strength" could you possibly see in this team?

Drogba: can't batter even mediocre defenses anymore

Lampard: did he play today?

Essien: still far from his old self

Cole: low battery

in all honesty, what tactical maneuver could AVB possibly have done today?

----------Torres----Sturridge---------

-----------------Mata------------------

-------Essien----------Ramires-------

-----------------Romeu-----------------

Bertrand----------------------Ivanovic

-------------Luiz-------Cahill-----------

I honestly and logically cannot think of a better formation and lineup than that