• Ramires
    • Frank Lampard
    • Daniel Sturridge
    • Juan Mata
    • Didier Drogba
    • SUB - Fernando Torres
    • SUB - Florent Malouda
    • SUB - Raul Meireles

I can't believe some of those players actually won the league like 18 months ago, breaking scoring records and all sorts. I just don't believe the players have become that shit overnight, you have to look at the management and the coaches I'm sorry.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as you think it couldn't get worse.. We need to revamp the squad, it's not the manager. AC Milan had this problem - loads of veteran players who used to be best at their trade but time takes its toll. You can't be a competetive player forever, whoever you are. They brought in Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Boateng and many more players instead of sacking managers although their results were awful at times. Look at them now, on the road of grabbing consecutive Scudetto if they win the race against Juventus. New players, new era, same manager is what we need in my eyes. KTBFFH

I AM PAST FUCKING CARING

most of those tossers don't give a shit ,,

I AM PAST FUCKING CARING

most of those tossers don't give a shit ,,

I remember in the 90's when we'd lose a game but we would bloody fight for it and we would go down fighting, these players are just waiting for their next pay cheque.

Credit to WBA, they took advantage. Our players don't give a shit, the sooner this season is over the sooner we can get rid of the players that don't deserve to wear the Chelsea shirt & the ridiculous wages they are on.

I can't believe some of those players actually won the league like 18 months ago, breaking scoring records and all sorts. I just don't believe the players have become that shit overnight, you have to look at the management and the coaches I'm sorry.

The same manager that lead them to win the league 18months ago, could not do it 12months later....Enough said

Exactly 18 months ago...been a while since then.They were pretty shit last season..espically the last few games clearly didnt a crap then and just carried on from then really it seems.Turn up to the odd few games as a team and the rest of the time...indivudal performances

AVB should stay but I have my doubts.

He keeps persisting with tactics that worked so well for him at Porto but in essence are not working for him at Chelsea. He's not changing things. It wouldn't be that bad if we were seeing glimpses of some good stuff, that we could look forward to in the future but the reality is, in this shape and formation we're not seeing anything positive. Mata and Sturridge should be out wide, instead they are told to play as inside forwards, so they are told to come inside every game which just makes it too compact and congested in the middle and therefore it's easy for teams to defend against. We need width, we need to Sturridge and Mata to stay out wide, I miss the days when we had Duff and Robben on the wings, actual width. Our only real width comes from the full backs which is easy to defend against and just leaves gaps when we go forward. When we play teams who put men behind the ball, we always struggle because we don't make use of any width and it's always too congested. The only times we've played well in the last few months has been against teams who have attacked us because there's been more space. Man United, Man City etc. It's no wonder why Torres and even Drogba come out wide it's because they can't get the ball, we can't get any possession or space in the final third, it's too congested in there.

Come on Badboy, they were near as bad last season too. They are the problem.

I would have some faith in AVB if it wasnt for the fact he keeps playing the same players week in week out

we KNOW they are shite, we got options. are they world class? no.

still, any reserve team player/youth instead of some of the players we put out there would do..

examples: Drogba Lukaku

Cole Bertrand

Lampard anyone

So we look good against the 19th side (Bolton) and win 3-0, but then we play a mid-table team and look as if we were the 19th side. The curtain of illusion drawn by the Bolton result was well and truly ripped off. We play like a mid-table team against real mid-table teams. There is no continuity in this team and I can't see where it can come from, although that is what they are after. But to have continuity (of wins, of course), the players must move a bit more and run a little faster.

How many shots did we face tonight? It's a shame our defence hasn't really improved, we conceded long-shots here and there.. thank fuck Cech had one of his good days, man of the match.