West Brom v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope Liverpool - Arsenal results in a draw or a loss for Arsenal. I am scared shitless about 4th place. We have a lot of tough matches pending. I have nightmares every night about ending up in Europa League. I would assume if we end up in Europa League, due to Fair Play Rules we wouldn't even be able to spend that much rebuilding next season.

Torres can pass sometimes possibly assisting a goal for Drogba. We could play 4-4-2 diamond the 4-1-2-1-2.

Didn't you get the Memo...Torres is an awesome attacking midfielder....striker??? The jury is still out on that decision ;)

West Broms weakenss is there defence, they have championship defenders, besides possibly Olsen, but there midfield with Mulumbu, Fortune, Brunt are good players and make a strong midfield, and then you get the likes of Odemwingie upfront with Shane Long (i think he's injured though), Shane Long will pressure our defence and we don't want that, that's if he isn't injured i'm not too sure, but if we play the same stupid team we usually do we will lose or get a draw but probably be 2nd best in the match. Because we have to be at the best in attack, because we can score past there defence, but if we let them attack us then we will end up getting battered, that's why i think David Luiz in midfield is worth a try plus i think we need him who else can we play in midfield who has bags of creativity and a great technical abillity?, it's not like we will be left totally vulnerable at the back...

but it will mean Bosingwa coming into the squad, oh wait that is vulnerable, but i would rather play Ferriera there but the thing is... we all know it aint gonna happen Bosingwa will get played instead. Though i think it's more worth it if we play Luiz in midfield because we've got no one to play there if he doesn't.

I'm going tomorrow. Not been a long, long time. So we best fucking win.

I'm going tomorrow. Not been a long, long time. So we best fucking win.

Hey Alex you'll love the banter in the away stand at West Brom, I have been there and its a good laugh. Their loudest supporters are right next to you lol a little barrier separates you and them and you exchange chants its a good laugh you'll like it. You're right behind the goal so if we score at that end it will be awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!