West Brom v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is pathetic!!! No passion not even bothered.You can have 11 men on the pitch and only a few of them make an effort and expect a win!!!

Sod it just drop the players who arent performing play youth because way we're going we're loosing 4th anyway so might as well loose it with a team who actaully are bothered about it!

Passionless good for nothing players complaining about the manager and demanding adding another 0 to their 120,000k per week contract, display a performance like that which is at a point of nauseating and frustration that the fans feel sick to their stomach. They complain, they demand more money, and perform like that....

I have a message for the following

Sturridge

Lampard

Drogba

Terry

Cole

Malouda

Bosingwa

Miereles

Torres

this-is-where-you-get-the-fuck-out.jpg

I am not surprised by this result!

Was expected these players to be sorry ass when faced a descent team, and WBA has been in great form as of late.

All my frustration and anger was vented last week when everyone was celebrating a mediocre win! blue%20scalf.gif

Thursday nights, channel 5 here we come.

Nice knowing you AVB.

Sure, fire avb. That will surely remedy the situation.

And continue with this sad, incompetent and egotistcal squad, since its all AVB's fault.

I feel for AVB, these players are just not good enough at all. It's gonna take a long time to get back to where we used to be. Such a pity it's got so bad, never would've expected us to be this shit a few years ago.

It's not looking good for AVB now.