West Brom v Chelsea

BlueLion.

Randomly dreamt about this game...we conceded last minute lol.....tough game and wouldnt be surprised if we do draw...but hopfully can give it everything and go rom it from the start not when we're a goal down

Randomly dreamt about this game...we conceded last minute lol.....tough game and wouldnt be surprised if we do draw...but hopfully can give it everything and go rom it from the start not when we're a goal down

Don't say that :doh:

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time i had nightmares over a Chelsea game was the week before the title decider against Wigan, i had constant images of Rodallega doing what Heskey did at SB in 2008.

The last time i had nightmares over a Chelsea game was the week before the title decider against Wigan, i had constant images of Rodallega doing what Heskey did at SB in 2008.

Hahaha!!!Mine just randomly involve us loosing badly or fucking up...or the odd time winning then waking up and realising that actually hasnt happened and we still have to play..

Oh lordy Odemwingie..forgot he played for them!

Hopefully Arsenal's curse of ending the season in mid march continues, we need to get all the points available because i highly doubt we'll beat Liverpool away, especially if Bosingwa starts, lost 8/8 games with Bosingwa starting against Liverpool, the fuck is that all about