West Brom v Chelsea

BlueLion.

Because AVB thinks he is better on the wing.

Does AVB even have a brain I wonder. Torres and Drogba have been absolute garbage this season. Put Kalou on the wing, sturridge down the middle.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps it is better if he plays Drogba as a striker and Danny as a right winger where he does well instead of benching Drogba and playing Kalou on the wing? :rolleyes:

Danny would be better off on the wing for this game IMO considering his efforts against Holland.

If Drogba doesn't start as a center forward then Torres will be our main striker,there is no chance of Sturridge playing center forward this season and I know that sucks because he is capable of such a role as he is a natural striker.

Hey Alex you'll love the banter in the away stand at West Brom, I have been there and its a good laugh. Their loudest supporters are right next to you lol a little barrier separates you and them and you exchange chants its a good laugh you'll like it. You're right behind the goal so if we score at that end it will be awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I went in 05/06 when Robben got sent off :D it was such a tense game because they were all over us for the last ten minutes and when Kanu scored you thought 'is that cunt going to do it to us again?' :lol: That was exactly six years ago today!

Right, going to make a day of this, so we're leaving early to get fucking hammered. Innit.

I leave you with a parting gift, one that suggests he will score if he plays...

Alex Hinsley@AHChelseaFC

Drogba has four goals in his last two appearances against WBA. He has 8 goals in just 6 appearances against the Baggies in total.

Any team news yet?

EDIT:

ALBION (4-5-1): Foster; Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Odemwingie, Mulumbu, Morrison, Andrews, Thomas; Fortune. Subs: Fulop (gk), Brunt, Dorrans, Long, Cox, Tamas, Shorey.

CHELSEA (4-5-1): Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Cole; Sturridge, Mata, Essien, Lampard, Ramires; Drogba. Subs: Turnbull (gk), Romeu, Torres, Mikel, Malouda, Meireles, Hutchinson.