West Brom v Chelsea

BlueLion.

Shut up!

YEAH!, WE WILL HAVE LESS OF THAT THANK YOU!

anyway, i can't see us winning this one now, i was confident we could get a win but without Drogba and Sturridge, how on earth can we?, we have a faggot upfront who is scared of scoring, and Malouda on the wing... how could things possibly go wrong.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People these days seem to be getting a soft spot for Kalou, i actually hope he plays again just so he reminds you all of the terrible player he is.

Not aimed at you Super-Frank, just reminded me that's all.

-------Cech------------

Ivan-Cahill-Luiz-Cole

Ramires-Essien-Lampard

Kalou-Torres-Mata

- This is assuming Drogba and Sturridge aren't fit. Not a bad team actually.

If you look at it realistically,then I doubt that will Lampard will start.He may be rested for the FA cup replay.Raul more likely to start or maybe even Malouda.

People these days seem to be getting a soft spot for Kalou, i actually hope he plays again just so he reminds you all of the terrible player he is.

Not aimed at you Super-Frank, just reminded me that's all.

I still don't like him, but i'd rather him than Malouda.

If you look at it realistically,then I doubt that will Lampard will start.He may be rested for the FA cup replay.Raul more likely to start or maybe even Malouda.

I think Lampard will start, then Meireles or Malouda in the fa cup.

Malouda scored in international duty, a clear and logical reason for avb to start him :angry:

Wasn't much of a goal really but a goal is a goal and his 'goal' helped beat Germany.It would find it difficult to choose between Malouda and Raul but won't be a surprise if Raul gets the nod and plays the whole game.

What other option do we have? the £50m 180k a week one assist every blue moon man.

So it's either

Torres who will frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, do a bit of "good movement", frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate then get subbed off.

or

Kalou who will frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frufrustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, frustrate then score.

What other option do we have? the £50m 180k a week one assist every blue moon man.

I'd rather Torres play upfront, rather than that sack of shit Kalou.

If he plays well and scores goals Tomo, i will say to you well done in your decision making, but as for now we can only just say it because he has not played upfront yet.

I'd rather Torres play upfront, rather than that sack of shit Kalou.

If he plays well and scores goals Tomo, i will say to you well done in your decision making, but as for now we can only just say it because he has not played upfront yet.

It's got the point where ill take Phil Mitchell up front if he scores a goal.