Napoli v Chelsea

James

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on it.eurosport there's a little piece of news... I'll resume.

Mazzarri says Napoli are not favorites against us, because "Chelsea shall put all the attention on the Champions League. It has players accustomed to certain games, it will be a terrible race, the values ​​of the opponents can not be parsed. Again it will be a terrible double-header, we must do something exceptional as we used to do for some time now. "

"CHAMPIONS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE" - From England come rumors of a Villas Boas in trouble in the locker room of the "blues", but Mazzarri thinks they are just minor details. "even if there was something, in certain games the group gathers, because everyone wants to go through and beyond the relationship with the coach, the samples can always make a difference."

sorry for the bad google translation :blush:

At least the players should be motivated for this one... and maybe just maybe we can surprise everyone like against Valencia, Man city, Spurs and Man utd (well for the first 50 minutes we did :P)

Well we probably surprised everyone in the last half hour as well lol...

We'll get through this round though.

It could come down to this. "some" players (forget names) do they want to give the little man the final punch,

or does egos shine brighter, who doesnt want to be among the last 8 teams in cl?. But lets get one thing clear,

then they should be history in this club,

Chelsea vs Man City

Some people here:

Oh good we are gonna get trashed!

Hoping for a draw...

Hopefully they don't destroy us...

Chelsea win 2-1

Chelsea vs Man United

Opstimists:

We're gonna lose...

God help us...

Hoping for a miracle...

Chelsea win draw 3-3 after Howard scored for Manu.

Man up and show some balls. Someone would think we are about to play Barcelona, not Napoli... :cfc:

Chelsea vs Man City

Some people here:

Hoping for a draw...

Chelsea win 2-1

Chelsea vs Man United

Opstimists:

We're gonna lose...

God help us...

Hoping for a miracle...

Man up and show some balls. Someone would think we are about to play Barcelona, not Napoli... :cfc:

I was optimistic about us getting at least a score draw but then TX states we must hope to avoid a thrashing by a team of their CALIBRE..

and we all know he is always right . Even if he gets his spelling from hip hop. I prefer the O E D .

I don't understand you lads, i'm actually feeling confident. We always perform in Europe even when our team isn't even on form, even against big clubs,

1-1 draw,

Hamsik and Essien

Can remember several games of recent years when i wish that had of been the case

Chelsea vs Man City

Some people here:

Hoping for a draw...

Chelsea win 2-1

Chelsea vs Man United

Opstimists:

We're gonna lose...

God help us...

Hoping for a miracle...

Would you put Napoli above Birmingham in rank? I dont think people are down because its Napoli and they are world beaters more we have only put in a hand full of performances of late and you get the feeling now that we could nearly write the script before a balls been kicked in anger. Really hope im wrong but we have done nothing to make me think otherwise. Still, win or lose up the blues

Would you put Napoli above Birmingham in rank? I dont think people are down because its Napoli and they are world beaters more we have only put in a hand full of performances of late and you get the feeling now that we could nearly write the script before a balls been kicked in anger. Really hope im wrong but we have done nothing to make me think otherwise. Still, win or lose up the blues

Tell me, do players care more about a Championship team that parks the bus against us in a domestic cup or they care more about the biggest football competition in the world that whole club wants to win?

We beat them and it could lift the whole team up. Of course, we can also get trashed as everything is possible in football and if that happens...well let's just say it won't lift the team up :ph34r:

I understand it is difficult to believe in Chelsea right now, but if we don't believe no one else will. Even if we lose 5-0 I will still smile and see Europa League badges on Manchester kits and not even Europa League badge on Liverpool ones B)

Arsenal meltdown has begun, and our chances of top 4 finish are not small.

Drogba is back. Essien is returning to full form. Ivanovic is back with bang. Cahill has impressed on his 2 appearances. JT will be back soon. Mikel is back. Ramires is back. Sturridge is rediscovering his form. Bertrand will finally get a chance. Have some faith and keep the blue flag flying high! :cfc:

Tell me, do players care more about a Championship team that parks the bus against us in a domestic cup or they care more about the biggest football competition in the world that whole club wants to win?

We beat them and it could lift the whole team up. Of course, we can also get trashed as everything is possible in football and if that happens...well let's just say it won't lift the team up :ph34r:

I understand it is difficult to believe in Chelsea right now, but if we don't believe no one else will. Even if we lose 5-0 I will still smile and see Europa League badges on Manchester kits and not even Europa League badge on Liverpool ones B)

Arsenal meltdown has begun, and our chances of top 4 finish are not small.

Drogba is back. Essien is returning to full form. Ivanovic is back with bang. Cahill has impressed on his 2 appearances. JT will be back soon. Mikel is back. Ramires is back. Sturridge is rediscovering his form. Bertrand will finally get a chance. Have some faith and keep the blue flag flying high! :cfc:

in truth I can't answer most of your points without sounding like one of the avb out squad. All I will say is that I always keep the blue flag flying high, through the good and the bad. I still believe that we are moving forward in the grand scheme of things and most on here know I don't call for the managers to get sacked and Im not into individual player bashing , ill cheer every ball and row with anyone who tries to disparage this team for the sake of it. But unfortunately all of that doesn't detract from the fact that I expect little to nothing from this CHELS team and that's not being unfairly defeatest its just the reality of watching every game.