Napoli v Chelsea

James

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no hope. Napoli will lose.... Drogba vs Cannavaro ..... Mata vs Grava...... Sturridge vs Aronica   :cry:

and... Hamsik always sleeps.... Lavezzi doesn't see the gol ..... Inler is too weak.... and Zuniga!!!! :blush:   oh my god!!! What a defeat!!!!

Lol who do you support?

How is Vargas?

If Vargas is playing I foresee a goal from him, and then papers writing how the men Chelsea lost to Napoli turn the tables for his new team....something a long those lines.

Vargas is not in team, tomorrow

Awesome.

Anyways as stated before Chelsea is a big mystery.

Can't say what will happen as we don't know what Chelsea will appear.

If I was a betting man, I would not put a dime for nobody on this first leg.

You are wrong!!!

I bet 100 € on Chelsea win

Napoli.But I am realist enough to know that tomorrow will be the end of Napoli's dreams

Welcome to the forum, and jesus, did you just say Napoli only have 3 good players?, yes those 3 good players Lavezzi, Hamsik and Cavani i believe you're talking about?, are world class players, the only world class player Chelsea have is Mata, and even he gets sick of our shit team, trust me your front 3 will rape our unstable defence, our defence could get pressured by a snail, our midfield can't pass a ball, and i'm not even sure if we have a forward... and i know we definitely don't have a winger. Trust me you're being to negative, what makes you think Chelsea!, CHELSEA FOR FUCK SAKE are good enough to beat Napoli?, maybe if we show up and play well but it aint gonna happen, you seen our team recently?, unmotivated, carless, arguing in the dressing room about disagreements with manager, it's not going to happen, Napoli don't need luck to beat Chelsea.