Napoli v Chelsea

James

Optimistic scorelines being written..Hope we dont keep trying to lob over the defenders like did yesterday. Didnt work once, yet it was tried over and over.

Aynway, im gonna keep the optimism up with a 2-1 win. C'mon Chels

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all :D

I'm from naples, congrats for the forum, it's really awesome. That's with no doubt the greatest match of the season for my beloved Napoli, so we will fight to death to win this game; you have a lot of chances to pass the turn, but there will be over 60k napoli's supporters this Tuesday, so probably to face the San Paolo's hell won't be as simple.

Sorry for my bad english :)

Hi all :D

I'm from naples, congrats for the forum, it's really awesome. That's with no doubt the greatest match of the season for my beloved Napoli, so we will fight to death to win this game; you have a lot of chances to pass the turn, but there will be over 60k napoli's supporters this Tuesday, so probably to face the San Paolo's hell won't be as simple.

Sorry for my bad english :)

Are you going to the game?

Are you going to the game?

unfortunately here find a tiket for the match is like to win the lottery... for example i had to wait 5 hours at stadium's box offices before to buy the tiket for napoli-bayern monaco to see the match in Curva A. This time i had no fortune at all :(

We are about 20 years late in terms of ticket reselling.

Have to score, away goals and all that shit. Sadly, that's one thing we just can't do atm. Along with defending set pieces, closing down, keeping the ball, working spaces ... sigh.

...scoring from set pieces, creating chances, stop making individual mistakes, tactical awareness...

As JT is probably out of this game, I guess we'll see one of the following defenses:

Ivanovic - Cahill - Luiz - Cole

Or

Bosingwa - ivanovic - Luiz - cole

Hope it will be the first one. Don't even want to imagine how Bosingwa will deal with Napoli's counters

As JT is probably out of this game, I guess we'll see one of the following defenses:

Or

Hope it will be the first one. Don't even want to imagine how Bosingwa will deal with Napoli's counters

While I do agree with the comment regarding Bosingwa, I'm not sure about throwing Cahill straight into a Champions League game of this magnitude. He's only played in Europe for like 3-4 games and that was about 4 years ago I believe.

Very scary game, not looking forward to this game at all.

I just hope we don't get dominated a 2-1 loss, i'll be okay with it (well i say that but of course i'll still go angry if we lose either way, but still i'd much prefer not getting dominated).

Getting domianted would be a nightmare, 3-0 loss or higher would be horrible, conceding 2 goals actually wont be that bad, especially if we score one.

This is the game AVB has to prove himself, that he's a manager who can run a top club, a manager who can sort the team out even in the worst of situations, and motivate them and pull something out tactic wise. Because we need to change something now, we keep playing the way we have in the past 2 months we will lose this game about 5-0, AVB must prove himself to the fans and the players, and most possibly the board.

Napoli head into the home leg of the knockout fixture on the back of a convincing 3-0 victory at Fiorentina, but Mazzarri remained coy about his side's chances against Chelsea after the game.

"I do not agree that Napoli are favourites," the 50-year-old told Sky Sport Italia. "Chelsea want to do well in the Champions League and they have players who are accustomed to matches like these.

"It will be a terrible test, in order to pass it we must do something extraordinary."

The Italian coach played down Chelsea's four-game winless streak as well as reports suggesting that manager Andre Villas-Boas has a fractious relationship with his squad.

"Even if there were problems, all it takes to reassemble a group is one match," Mazzarri insisted.

"Every player wants to do well in Europe, champions and great players can make the difference at this level.

Or

I'm pretty sure JT will be available for the match. Cole however has a 50-50 chance.