Napoli v Chelsea

James

Welcome to the forum, and jesus, did you just say Napoli only have 3 good players?, yes those 3 good players Lavezzi, Hamsik and Cavani i believe you're talking about?,

oh, no!! of course I talk about De Sanctis, Grava and Maggio. Usually Lavezzi, Hamsik and Cavani play one good game and 10 bad. Lavezzi is too confusing and never scores a goal. Hamsik is too weak and fearful, and he often hides from game. Cavani is not at better, now!!

the only world class player Chelsea have is Mata

eh eh.At Naples, we know than Chelsea has many strongs players, Drogba, Ramires, Lampard, Terry, Cole, Malouda, Torres!!! :blink: All big!!! Each of them can punish Napoli!!!

Trust me you're being to negative,

No, I'm only realist. I know very well Napoli, Mazzarri and players, and I wnow, with mathematical certainty, that tomorrow Chelsea win.You can be sure!!!

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Chelsea can beat any team on a day like against Valencia or City.

But the question is which team will show up?

The one that played against Valencia?

Or the one that played against Everton?

Well I disagree. Valencias was an overrated team (yesterday it was Barcelona 5 - 1 Valencia), and City also lost to Everton and Sunderland, dont forget it, the fact is that we already have more than 30 games in the season and it seems people only remember about 2 games when we played good. Yeah, bad teams always play very good in one or two games in a full season, and if (thats a huge if) these teams could emulate those peformance they could beat anyone in the world, the problem is they never manage to do that, thats why Sunderland and Everton are not in the top of the league despite winning a game against City.

Last season, despite our bad form, I believe we could won it, because we had a team. This season we just dont have one. Whats our midfield? Whats our main striker? Whats Mata position?

This season we have no chance, the question is untill when we will survive and how we will lost it, fighting hard or in a depressive way,

oh, no!! of course I talk about De Sanctis, Grava and Maggio. Usually Lavezzi, Hamsik and Cavani play one good game and 10 bad. Lavezzi is too confusing and never scores a goal. Hamsik is too weak and fearful, and he often hides from game. Cavani is not at better, now!!

eh eh.At Naples, we know than Chelsea has many strongs players, Drogba, Ramires, Lampard, Terry, Cole, Malouda, Torres!!! :blink: All big!!! Each of them can punish Napoli!!!

No, I'm only realist. I know very well Napoli, Mazzarri and players, and I wnow, with mathematical certainty, that tomorrow Chelsea win.You can be sure!!!

Really?, well you'll know more than me about them 3 players, i've seen them play quality in some games, but i don't see them every week. But i know Chelsea will get bent over, and if you havent seen Chelsea recently, well you will get solid proof tomorrow of how bad we actually are.

Well I disagree. Valencias was an overrated team (yesterday it was Barcelona 5 - 1 Valencia), and City also lost to Everton and Sunderland, dont forget it, the fact is that we already have more than 30 games in the season and it seems people only remember about 2 games when we played good. Yeah, bad teams always play very good in one or two games in a full season, and if (thats a huge if) these teams could emulate those peformance they could beat anyone in the world, the problem is they never manage to do that, thats why Sunderland and Everton are not in the top of the league despite winning a game against City.

Last season, despite our bad form, I believe we could won it, because we had a team. This season we just dont have one. Whats our midfield? Whats our main striker? Whats Mata position?

This season we have no chance, the question is untill when we will survive and how we will lost it, fighting hard or in a depressive way,

Ok I think you make a mistake here. You point to Valencia loosing to Barcelona 5 to 1...but that's now.

When we face Valencia they where in another level.

If I am not mistaken they had tied with Barcelona and done other great games. They where in top form, today they are in decline form.

Same situation of City. You got to look at the moment how they where performing, cause they started to decline after they played against Chelsea.

Now what assessment can be made about those two pivotal games and today?

That AVB had nothing to do with them. It was based down to the players to give an extra effort.

It could easily happen against Napoli and in the league to finish top 4.

Really?, well you'll know more than me about them 3 players

Unfortunately it's true, I see Napoli every week, and I know very well Hamsik, Lavezzi and Cavani. Don't fear of them, tomorrow will not do anything, above all Hamsik, that fears the big teams, like Chelsea. Bu sure!! Zuniga or Maggio are more dangerous than Hamsik or Lavezzi

I think you are being trolled guys

You mean to me???

I'm an old supporter of Napoli, and if you come in Napoli forum, you will see that i'm not troll, but I really think what I say!! :halo: Other napoli supporters knows me very well!!

http://www.calcionapoli24forum.it/index.php?topic=5721.465

You mean to me???

I'm an old supporter of Napoli, and if you come in Napoli forum, you will see that i'm not troll, but I really think what I say!! :halo: Other napoli supporters knows me very well!!

http://www.calcionap...?topic=5721.465

youve a great voice ..loved you in Cabaret.

Will be a great honour for us to play against a big team like Chelsea, I hope for a great match tomorrow.

We know very well that your team is better than our Napoli but ........... Manchester City was better of us too :D

see you, guys!

Unfortunately it's true, I see Napoli every week, and I know very well Hamsik, Lavezzi and Cavani. Don't fear of them, tomorrow will not do anything, above all Hamsik, that fears the big teams, like Chelsea. Bu sure!! Zuniga or Maggio are more dangerous than Hamsik or Lavezzi

I agree about Hamsik, he's not that good.

This will be a incredibly though match I think. Napoli have a great big game mentality, they always manage to reach a very high level in big games while we've been vulnerable in most big games. Hopefully the coach will go with the 4-2-3-1 formation.

I think we have been more vunerable in said to be simple games. 3-3 Utd, 1-1 Spurs, 2-1 Shitty, most importantly 3-0 Valencia. Then 1-1 Birmingham, 3-1 Villa etc. If the trend continues we'll be fine! Emphasis on the if

Repeat of Lazio be nice lol. They wear the same colour too (even tho Lazio wore white that day).

Yeah Kalou scored at the San Siro against Inter but it was a GK cock up which would only be the only way he would score in a game like this. We need to show tomorrow that we are united and we are still a good team. The UCL is the biggest club stage in the world, we need to show the world that we're still capable of doing something. Huge night not just because it's the UCL but because our recent run.