Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

We have been very lucky against our previous opponents.For many of you.today's result has been a shock but I was prepared for such a loss.If you see our performances against teams like Sunderland and QPR,you will realize that we won with an unconvincing manner.Sunderland could have easily beaten us and well the penalty we got against QPR wasn't really a penalty.We have been very lucky and today our luck ran out.Everton played really well and deserved the 3 points.We've picked up 6points from our last 4 matches and well we haven't really earned them and are just lucky to be in 5th position.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking. Depressing. I watched the majority of the Spurs vs Newcastle game afterwards and I couldn't help but wonder when did they pass us out, what was the defining moment where their side overtook ours? Afterall we have won 3 Premier League titles, FA Cup's, Carling Cup's, Champions League final and a handful of Champions League semi final's, when did Spurs pass us out? Watching their game against Newcastle I couldn't help but notice the differences. Their play is so quick, their build up so fluid, their movement so intelligent, in stark contrast to our slow, plodding, snail like build up with literally no movement. They have genuine penetration out wide and through the middle, we have no penetration at all. Their defence is reasonably solid, ours is a bad joke. What the hell happened to us?

Jose Bosingwa is the shits. We have a thrown in, in our own half of the pitch, he inexplicably throws the ball to a Spurs player, 10 seconds later Pienaar is in on goal and Bosingwa isn't making the slightest attempt to recover his earlier mistake, granted Essien and Ivanovic don't cover themselves in glory here either but we concede from a throw in in our own half after only 4 minutes? Jose Bosingwa is the shits.

I also don't like Ivanovic at centre back, I've never been a big fan of him at centre back, he is a good right back and when he plays there it usually means Bosingwa doesn't play.

What is wrong with our midfield. There is no other top European side that have a midfield that move the ball as slowly as ours. Unless the masterplan is to bore the opposition into submission I just don't get how this has been a problem for so long now (this season, last season, parts of the season before that). Modric was the perfect signing, for the position he plays and the way he plays, unfortunately we missed out on him and had no plan B (Meireles isn't a plan B)

I know many have already said this but I'll add my voice to the chorus, Torres is crap, just unbelievably bad. Drogba isn't the long term answer but in the short term (finishing in the top four this season) then Drogba is the man to rely on, the sooner he gets back the better.

We officially suck! Cant attack cant defend it was a horrible performance.. The only reason Lukaku doesnt play is because of £50M.. Torres is shit and we will get nowhere with him as our striker..

AVB is not the problem as he clearly has an eye for talent such as Mata, Sturridge, and Im sure McEachrean next season.. I only hope Roman gives AVB one more season.

When you watch games like today you can't help but think about just how much money this club is wasting on wages.

£168m. Can you believe that number? Does that make any sense to anybody here? How can anybody justify that figure? There are teams on far less who produce better football and have better players.

How is it possible that they earn that much? This is an absolute crime.

This is easily the worst Chelsea team I have seen in terms of desire, hunger and effort. I dislike almost all of them to a man and wish they would leave en masse.

When you watch games like today you can't help but think about just how much money this club is wasting on wages.

£168m. Can you believe that number? Does that make any sense to anybody here? How can anybody justify that figure? There are teams on far less who produce better football and have better players.

How is it possible that they earn that much? This is an absolute crime.

This is easily the worst Chelsea team I have seen in terms of desire, hunger and effort. I dislike almost all of them to a man and wish they would leave en masse.

In this "crime" you should`nt go for the "wise guys", your target should be the godfather.

I watched the worst Chelsea performance ever (well, since 2 weeks ago) and then watched the last 5 minutes of the Sunderland - Arsenal match. This is one of the worst days i've ever has supporting Chelsea, it's an enormous low. I know we've been pretty shit but i've taken it and taken it but i can't any more because i think this Roman era has officially hit a new low. It's horribly, woefully shameful. Hated today, threw a chair at the wall as hard as i possibly could when Henry scored.