Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

That's it guys i have had enough. I have defended AVB up to now and i have just come to the realization that its not all to do with the players he has at his disposal. The guy is a very inexperienced tactician and he is really showing his inexperience. His substitutions are shocking his tactical instructions are school boy and this is coupled with a demotivated squad, he has no motivation skills at all and even if he did have the right players this guy would struggle. I said i would give him to the end of the season but i have seen enough, he's too young he needs to manage a good euro side until he reaches his 40's at least.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad thing is there's not much that can be changed (in terms of line-up) - this is 100% AVB's fault for ignoring our lack of depth in the Summer and Winter windows.

And it'll be the same this summer if we get a new manager.Little time to work out whose worth keeping and whose not and who will decide to stop playing under pressure and all.And we spent half of it chasing Mordic which was a waste

Winter god knows what went on.Clubs refusing to sell...us refusing to pay?Either way wasted chances to bring in a key player

Sad thing is there's not much that can be changed (in terms of line-up) - this is 100% AVB's fault for ignoring our lack of depth in the Summer and Winter windows.

I really still back AVB but his transfer policy has been very very poor!

For a few years, we text every day. He's a cool guy. I can give you his number if you want, send me a PM.

It's not about that, but people saying they are only our past and that they'll never return to the club like they know them personally.

What would be the point in sacking him in the first place if we are just going to waste 5 years and say oh come back please.

AVB has a 3 year contract maybe he should fulfill his contract before we judge him. Every manager that has to deal with with the current situation at the club would be in a very similar position to AVB.

One day everyone wants the old guard gone, the next day they are legends because we won a game.

What can we do to save this season....

We don't need even to think about "the Next years Project" Because no player will came to a team that doesn't play in Europe...

That's what I don't like about AVB at the moment, all he tends to do is wank vigorously about our "next project" for "next season" when he should be focusing more on qualifying us into the Champions League!! It's as if he's saying "ahh fuck this season, we're flunking out of the title race now and thinking about next season... who the fuck cares where we'll finish"

This club at the moment, is under intense fuckage and pressure, and if AVB is too stupid to realise that, then I want him gone!

When was the last time AVB issued the hairdryer treatment?? When was the last time AVB threatened one of the players to demote him down the pecking order if he wasn't delivering for the club. If Mourinho or Hiddink was in charge, players like Boshitwa wouldn't even bear 5 minutes on the pitch let alone a whole game!

And as for the tactical changes during the game today.... Essien for Malouda!? Mata for Lukaku!? He just has no fucking clue... he should have taken Torres and Meireles off not Essien and Mata... 2 players who were argueably our most energetic and hardworking... everyone else was just fucking shit! Lukaku did alright when he did come on... we need to play him more!

Why isn't lukaku starting? Why is Josh on loan? Why isn't Bertrand playing? Why isn't Sturridge being tried upfront? Why is Bosingwa starting every single game? Why was Cahill on the bench?

Why why why why why

he is young and he is learning. We brought him in as somebody who will learn at the club and eventually become a world class manager not as somebody who will be as good as or better than Mourinho and Ancelotti

Why he take off Mata? It's our best player atm and we need him in the moments like that. Maybe he would do something at the end of the match... He can do that for sure.

For me it could be Sturridge to take off for example. Is AVB afraid of the criticism like after United game when he take off Danny? But it was completely different situation. In United game Sturridge could be useful because at the end we play with counter attacks and he's a quick player and on the other hand Malouda was the man who should be taken off. Today from four offensive players (Mata, Malouda, Torres and Sturridge) Malouda few minutes later was IN on the pitch, Mata like I said is our best player so he shouldn't be substituted, and maybe AVB want to play with Torres and Lukaku both in the box so the last man is Sturridge and in this case from these four players he could be taken off

Ok, I was going to let it lie, but I'll satisfy your requests. Plastic mentality refers to your ridiculous requests to sack the manager with 13 games left. Ok, we sack AVB, then what? Recall Hiddink on a temporary (he won't take a long-term job) basis? Then what? Begin a new search for a manager. Back to square one (as well as the ridiculous calls for Bielsa to begin) with a new manager who will delay the rebuilding of the squad by needing time to assess his squad and attempt to implement a new style of football whilst attempting to keep us in the top 4.

Because of the mentality of this club, ever since Roman took over, we have bred the types of fans that are extremely fickle and demand success week in week out. Yet they think the way to do this is to spend millions on hiring and firing every other season, bringing short term success. Now we all know that short term success is great, but it is called short-term for a reason. We finally have the chance for a long term empire (ala Ferguson/Wenger) and you're all dismissing it because you won't endure the rebuilding process? Its pathetic.

We have had (read: HAD) great success with a great core of players who were in their prime, and yet now they are all on the decline. Why haven't they been replaced? Why are the likes of Malouda/Lampard still being played? Because of your mentality of short term success. The squad rebuilding should have began a long long time ago. Why was it delayed? Because we were too busy thinking of the short term. For the good of the club, we need to start thinking differently.

Now i'm done.

Why isn't lukaku starting? Why is Josh on loan? Why isn't Bertrand playing? Why isn't Sturridge being tried upfront? Why is Bosingwa starting every single game? Why was Cahill on the bench?

Why why why why why

Cause if Lukaku starts and doesn't score goals galore then everyone complains hes only a kid

Josh clearly still needs to develop, thus why he is on loan

Betrand isnt playing because everyone thinks Cashley Cole is still 25 years old

Sturridge isnt being tried upfront because we have Drogba and Torres two world class strikers

Bosingwa is starting because he is the only right back we have, Ivanovic prefers to play CB

Cahill is on the bench because he is still only new at the club and he has to prove he is worthy of a starting spot

Anymore questions?

Everton were by far the better team.They played a good game of football and pressed really hard.Unlike Chelsea,Everton don't have the luxury to sign players worth 15m+.David Moyes manages with what he has and man,hes done an excellent job.As for Chelsea,AVB has a massive task ahead of him.He needs to win games and ensure that we finish 4th.The race for 4th place looks more exciting than the title race and we MUST finish 4th.

shameful, disgraceful and fucking sad. i dont care about this club anymore for the simple fact that none of the players seem to care.each and every1 of them. i mean i could not see sturridge for 20 minutes of long spells. our defense ran more than our midfield which says alot and please get torres the fuck out of here. he does not belong here and he proved it today. i just hope we can be a part of any european competition. just simple fuckin.

Why why why why why

Becuase frankly he is not going to do much. Not with Lamprd behind you anyway.

Ok, I was going to let it lie, but I'll satisfy your requests. Plastic mentality refers to your ridiculous requests to sack the manager with 13 games left. Ok, we sack AVB, then what? Recall Hiddink on a temporary (he won't take a long-term job) basis? Then what? Begin a new search for a manager. Back to square one (as well as the ridiculous calls for Bielsa to begin) with a new manager who will delay the rebuilding of the squad by needing time to assess his squad and attempt to implement a new style of football whilst attempting to keep us in the top 4.

Because of the mentality of this club, ever since Roman took over, we have bred the types of fans that are extremely fickle and demand success week in week out. Yet they think the way to do this is to spend millions on hiring and firing every other season, bringing short term success. Now we all know that short term success is great, but it is called short-term for a reason. We finally have the chance for a long term empire (ala Ferguson/Wenger) and you're all dismissing it because you won't endure the rebuilding process? Its pathetic.

We have had (read: HAD) great success with a great core of players who were in their prime, and yet now they are all on the decline. Why haven't they been replaced? Why are the likes of Malouda/Lampard still being played? Because of your mentality of short term success. The squad rebuilding should have began a long long time ago. Why was it delayed? Because we were too busy thinking of the short term. For the good of the club, we need to start thinking differently.

Now i'm done.

It was delayed also because when we should've been rebuilding we were manager searching.and that will never happen if we keep sacking managers.Its been the downfall.No ones had a chance to get rid of players because they've come in to late to see what really needs to be done.

Wonder if Roman still stands why his sacking of Jose for whatever reason that was..where the problems started...had a manager who was capeable of keeping up there,winning things and yet..poof gone.And thats whats annoying when we're in the situation we are now..we had someone capeable of being long term..but egos got in the way