Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think today was our worst game of the season, the worst in every sense of the word,' said a clearly incensed Villas-Boas. 'Everton were fantastic today, their new signings have helped them improve a lot.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good thing to take from today... at least Newcastle won't be moving ahead of us, nor will Liverpool... the only worrying team at the moment is Arsenal

And that is weird seeing how shite they were at the start of the season..wev'e just become shitter..hurrah!

Bloody Henry!

AVB: "I think today was one of our worst games of the season. The worst in every sense of the word."

FINALLY Andre going berzerk mode... I've waited so long for the day when he speaks the truth of our performance :halo::clown::dance::wub::ph34r: :blue scalf: :yay: suck on this spoilt deadweed

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Cole

Romeu/Meireles

Essien/Ramires Mata

Sturridge Torres/Drogba Malouda/Kalou

Ramires and Essien can easily play the holding role as well. Meireles can easily play the other central midfield position.

When everyone's fit, that's easily our best team in my opinion. I honestly think Kalou/Malouda should be given a run of games, they are not that bad and we haven't got anyone else to put there. I think we really do need Malouda and Kalou at the moment. We have to buy a winger in the summer though.

You need to get off Fifa mate. I know for a fact that your a video game drone just by your posts do not try and deny it. Go outside and see the real world instead of playing with your sticky control pad while watching players in the game getting better every min on the pitch. :wave:

I expected a better argument from you , us disagreeing doesn't mean that i base my judgment on video games.

The best the club can now do is refund all the travelling supporters their admission and travelling costs, that went to Goodison today to watch that 94 mins of shit.

Yeah defintly.No point doing what Arsenal did and giving them free ticket to the next game or whatever cause all that meant is they watched their team loose for free lol

Doubt happen though...

I am not really bothered by what happened yesterday. My only concern about this game is, how will the team react ? They will either be fired up for the next few games, and will be fighting to show their frustration about the injustice which happened yesterday and to show they have character, or they will give up everything, and will stop to beleive in everything. This is the only thing bothering me at the moment. I really hope it will be the first case... Because if it comes to be the second, our next slip will put our fourth place in jeopardy. And if unfortunatly we let our place slip away, I can't see us being able to recapture it. Hence I hope our team will be up for next games.

I have posted this ^ after the game against United, last week-end.

Unfortunately, it's the outcome I feared - the highlighted part - which happened. For the past week, I was being optimistic and was believing that our team would have been all fired up for this game, but the Candid part of me did forgot that the vast majority of our players - sadly - don't give a flying fuck about the club. It seems they don't even have dignity... Because when you have dignity, after a robbery like the one we have been victim of last week-end, you should be buzzing, be angry, and try to prove something. But no, they are still walking on the pitch like if we were Barcelona FC, and they still have good funs during training sessions or when they are on the bench, like if everything was alright for us.

As I have stated in the underlined part, if we were to give away our fourth spot, I cannot see us be able to gain it back. Unfortunately, it is what we did, and right now I am very pessimistic about our chances to qualify for Champions League. First off all, I am pessimistic because we never had been in a great dynamic thus far, so I can't see us finding miraculously a good dynamic, and furthermore, I can't see the bunch of living-deads who are filling our squad starting to show some interest and passion... This is really worrying, and I am looking forward to see their reaction in the next game. Because if our slipping off the top four doesn't motivate them, then nothing will ever motivate them.

Today, I think André has a big part in the defeat, but all my displeasure and anger is directed toward our players (excepted some of them, of course). How on earth they can't put their effort together when we are in such a critical situation ? How on earth they can't run, just even a little bit ?? And how on earth some of them can't pluck up their courage and start shooting instead of avoiding it for personal reasons (you know who I am speaking about) ? If they don't like the club, they can at least work hard for the man who is paying their wages... And if they don't have the dignity to start to sweat for their boss, they can do it for themselves, can they ? It seems no... Fuck them !

Edited by Peace.

The players attitude is pathetic...and thats why the ones who clearly dont give a crap can be benched if even that!AVB needs to play the ones who want to play and are actually willing to run around and get the ball back when they loose it.Mean watching Spurs today jesus they didnt give up and we used to be like that! Everton even...they deserved the win because they played like it mattered and they wanted the 3 points

Last week..everyone played fine...cant look down on teams or whatever they seem to be doing every sodding game counts!

Today, I think André has a big part in the defeat, but all my displeasure and anger is directed toward our players (excepted some of them, of course). How on earth they can't put they effort together when we are in such a critical situation ? How on earth they can't run, just even a little bit ?? And how on earth some of them can't pluck up their courage and start shooting instead of avoiding it for personal reasons (you know who I am speaking about) ? If they don't like the club, they can at least work hard for the man who is paying their wages... And if they don't have the dignity to start to sweat for their boss, they can do it for themselves, can they ? It seems no... Fuck them !

I have nothing to add to your comments. You should become a honorary member of this forum.