Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

avb has himself to blame. He knew that torres was not going to shine. Right now at chelsea we have no goal scorers. Nothing from set pieces and he didnot go into the transfer market. Ridiculous just 2 players at this moment could have made a substantial difference

When you watch games like today you can't help but think about just how much money this club is wasting on wages.

£168m. Can you believe that number? Does that make any sense to anybody here? How can anybody justify that figure? There are teams on far less who produce better football and have better players.

How is it possible that they earn that much? This is an absolute crime.

This is easily the worst Chelsea team I have seen in terms of desire, hunger and effort. I dislike almost all of them to a man and wish they would leave en masse.

Nice to see you back?, where have you been?.

Dear christ, you dont want to see it

That game is dangerous, and could be a weapon for the Chinese when world war 3 starts, that will be there way of torturing people, making them watch a full 95 minute match of Chelsea, feel sorry for any person who has to do that.

yes I do, I can form an opinion of my own then

theres really nothing to watch. However, if you want to bang your head against the wall for 90 minutes this is a good place to start.

If you must watch anything i suggest watching the extended 15-30 min highlights that are usually available.

According to Sean_RedDevil on Redcafe;

"I've heard from a very good source that at least 50% of the players aren't happy with AVB's tactics.

That is the major reason why Abramovich was the whole week at Cobham.

Big meeting at Stamford Bridge tomorrow (Buck, Gourlay, Tenenbaum & Co. will be there too)"

We just have to hope he wants to play, or it will be exactly the same shit.

I know...it sucks that our club has to depend on player like this,..We don't deserve to mock Man utd for bringing Scholes back...

Personally I think Drogba only cares for the champions league...hopefully he'll recognize our current plight and at least give it his all in the PL...

theres really nothing to watch. However, if you want to bang your head against the wall for 90 minutes this is a good place to start.

If you must watch anything i suggest watching the extended 15-30 min highlights that are usually available.

Highlights will make us look better than we were, I want to know how shit exactly we played.

According to Sean_RedDevil on Redcafe;

"I've heard from a very good source that at least 50% of the players aren't happy with AVB's tactics.

That is the major reason why Abramovich was the whole week at Cobham.

Big meeting at Stamford Bridge tomorrow (Buck, Gourlay, Tenenbaum & Co. will be there too)"

Could be a lie, but wouldn't surprise me if true, there's definitely something wrong, players show no heart or passion, we don't try. This game could of been won so simply, we need to stop getting pressured so easily, we have to have that mentallity of we are better than most teams and they are shit, what are they gonna do, because we seem to think other teams are gonna destroy us and shit ourselves.

This game the defence was awful, get Cahill in!, he knows what he's doing, he's a good centre back, huge mistake not playing him and i'm being serious i think it may of cost us the match, Ivanovic is good but not the best centre back, and Bosingwa, well he cost us the first goal, it was his fault. He needs to leave the team, if i see him in the team again, for next game against Bolton i think it is, then i just don't know... i really don't, how can you constantly play a player who lets goals in, and can't cross for shit, Ivanovic is better going forward than Bosingwa!, just Bosingwa is faster, i don't get any of it, there's no logic playing Bosingwa, the only reason i can think, and it's an awful reason if true, that he's portugese, just cause AVB is portugese.

Our midfield was okay besides Lampard, Essien good solid performance, well done sir!, fucking love you. Essien doesn't lose the ball as much as everyone else, Meireles was actually good at switching the play, but everytime he makes a pass to move the ball forward, he loses it... but the front 3 arent helping either. Mata once again good, but we can't pick him out, when he was in the box down the flank, he couldn't put in a cross or square because all the defenders were back, we didn't attack them with enough pace, we need more movement, and more ideas in the team.

However like i said i'm going to support AVB, i'm putting my faith in him to sort this team out, i'm putting my faith in him to actually do something about it, AVB i wish i could tell you this, but this is your last chance, and it's obvious, Roman isn't going to take anymore of this bull shit, you have to sort it out, and playing 4-3-3 with yet again the same players, same mentallity, ITS NOT GOING TO FUCKING WORK, you put too much faith into things, like you did against Arsenal, please put LOGIC >>> FAITH for now!, faith isn't going to get us anywhere, because faith doesn't exist in the players, it only exists in the manager.

IMO we struggle to play 4-3-3 because we don't have any passer in our midfield ( we need modric)

We have 4/5 midfielders (Lampard, Ramires, Essien, Meireles) in our squad and they are all box to box midfield with limited passing skill

(I saw scholes/carrick completed 50/60 yards pass with ease and our mid kept missing easy pass)

On the other hand 4-2-3-1 forced us to play Malouda.

:rant:

I did say it out some time ago as a solution if we drop out of top4 :ph34r:

It's AVB's secret plan.

pls enlighten me on that secret plan ... the way we have been playing even a second division team would come and beat us ... and you are talking about European glory. Oddly enough this season has been a total contradiction to AVB's first interview with CFC TV.

Abject performance from the players and AVB's post match comments with BBC about how he has not prepared too well for Everton was just shocking and pathetic! So much for what he said before that about not underestimating Everton given our poor record at Goodison.

Also, has anyone notice how we've been losing those 50-50 challenges on the ball or even dare to go make a challenge lately? In the last few years, we've been a dominant, physical and capable of overpowering any team out there. Now, we look like a bunch of sissies when going into challenges!

Edited by BluesMaster

Okay so we were terrible against Everton,we played with no rhythm and co ordination.We just kept on passing to Cech and lost possession in Everton's half.The players had very little room and were always pressurized.Its clear that we crack under pressure and get agitated when our opponents press.Many players were raging at the referee,which showed our level of frustration on the pitch.Don't know why AVB subbed Mata and let Meriereles play.IMO,Mata should always play 90 minutes and Merierles should be used as a super sub.

Now our next match is against Birmingham and we should not underestimate them.They won the Carling Cup last year and can cause a lot of problems.If we draw or lose against Birmingham then I am sure AVB is going to get sacked.