Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why am i so looking forward to this? I mean we've just thrown away a 3-0 lead, won 2 of like 10 matches and i feel kinda ok and looking forward to this game. After watching AVB's interview, i feel closer to him and the guys who played. We've beat em already there this season, and, and, and....

THEY HAVE NO LUIS SAHA!!

Come on Chels, forget what happened and win this game. We're behind you.

Very tough game as city found out the other day. I am unrationally optimistic about it though. I can sense a surprise from Andre.

PS: At the risk of embaressment, can someone please tell me who the chelsea player in the picture is? I've been starting at him for the last 2mins or so trying to figure out :lol:

Cole will be back refreshed. JT, Lamps and Mikel should be back. Luiz is playing his best football since he came and Cahill did great on his debut. Ivanovic is 100 % and Essien just played 90mins. Sturridge wasn't bad and he is getting there while Meireles has managed to fill in nicely for Ramires.

I'm optimistic about the upcoming match.

We really really need a win.

Oh and as Ollie said, no Saha! XD

Since september, actually, when we beat them in the Carling. Unless you mean in the prem.

Forgot about the Carling Cup hmm maybe there is hope lol but did mean Prem wise..last win 2008..time to change that :D

And with some of the other fixtures that weekend..need a win!

Edited by Laylabelle

Very tough game as city found out the other day. I am unrationally optimistic about it though. I can sense a surprise from Andre.

PS: At the risk of embaressment, can someone please tell me who the chelsea player in the picture is? I've been starting at him for the last 2mins or so trying to figure out :lol:

It's Sturridge. Anyway, I'm not pessimistic over this game.... Everton have very little creativity, they're struggling and they have no Saha. With the right approach we should take 3pts.