Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I've never said anything that indicates Torres deserves a starting spot. I just don't understand why people are suddenly thinking that sticking Lukaku wil make anything better. It does seem that like with Torres afew months ago (when everyone was not sick of him) that everyone is trying to find anything tiny and blow it out of proportions that what he did was magnificent (like the only thing that was remotly a chance for im) If you get what I mean. So lets not start thinking he did anything of signifcance.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People r still on the "help Torres" wagon holy shit he's a pro footballer not a charity case. He's had it, its not coming back, move on.

######

Chelsea's style of play doesn't suit Torres and we have tried to change for his own good but its just not happening.I think its time we realize and get real to the fact that Torres will not be scoring anymore goals for us.it will be best for both parties,if he leaves in the summer.

Why does AVB keep playing Meireles and Bosingwa...........Oh! yes, that's right they are Portugese and great with the ball......nah!!!!. Why doesn't he play Cahill and Bertrand..........Oh! yes they are English and probably not suited to playing against english teams.

So many questions on who plays and who doesn't.

Why no pace, why no creativity, why no decent set plays and why have young players on the bench that you will never play. So many questions and still no answers

Yet the real problem is the manager who I believe is the most divisive person at the club. Why do I get the feeling that the players truly have no faith in him. Why do I get the impression that even with all that touchline posturing the manager still hasn't got a clue how to get the best out of the players at his disposal. Jumping up and down, down on his hounches or standing with an anguish look on his face. It's like something out of Monty Python. Don't remember Jose, Guus or Carlo being as animated as AVB. Don't get me wrong I love a manager who shows what the game means to him but AVB starts his antics even before the whistle has been blown. Our previous managers were successful because the players had faith and belief in what they were asking. Those managers didn't need to posture, because the players trusted them and could see the results from the type of football we played. The problem AVB has is that not one of the players understand the type of football being asked nor can they see the benefits through results. It just begs the question of whether he actual has faith in what he asks of players before the game and whether the the players actually understand whats been asked of them. What sort of instructions does he send them out with.

I believe the players only believe in a system if they benefit from the results. Thats an area that we certainly aren't benefiting from

Youre all saying the same thing just from differing angles, it's less a matter of "how much better Lukaku did" than it is "how poor Torres was," in conclusion they're just saying whats to lose by giving him a run? I mean fuck it, give Kalou a run out when he gets back. Shit is sickening.

######

I've never said anything that indicates Torres deserves a starting spot. I just don't understand why people are suddenly thinking that sticking Lukaku wil make anything better. It does seem that like with Torres afew months ago (when everyone was not sick of him) that everyone is trying to find anything tiny and blow it out of proportions that what he did was magnificent (like the only thing that was remotly a chance for im) If you get what I mean. So lets not start thinking he did anything of signifcance.

I am not expecting miracles with lukaku, but surely, surely it can't hurt to at least try him for a couple of matches? If he's really that ineffective then fine I will be the first to accept it. But he should be given a shot IMO especially when neither Torres nor Drogba are playing well

We Gota demote one player for a game, and start a youth player. All this talk about he's too young he's too that, loook at fukin oxlade chamberlain! He came in vs MAN U and played game of his life! So don't sit here and say it can't be done! It can, does it work always, no, can it not workout yes. But what's the difference if we try now as allowed to later?! U think one bad game will end lukau's or any other youth's career?? Damn, everybody gota start somewhere! And what if we buy a new striker? Will he score goals as soon ad he gets here,no! He will be given time! So why can't a youth player be given same treatment!? Oh no wait u have some 'special feeling' and can predict how a player will feel if we lose right? You know just how hurt he will be after the match? You don't! Every player is different and has his right to proce himself! And ima go right back to chamberlain cuz nobody knew he would play that well.

I am not expecting miracles with lukaku, but surely, surely it can't hurt to at least try him for a couple of matches? If he's really that ineffective then fine I will be the first to accept it. But he should be given a shot IMO especially when neither Torres nor Drogba are playing well

Don't write off Drogba,I think he will be more of an asset than a liability like Torres.

My argument that Kalou should be brought back in to this team is getting stronger with every passing match.

Kalou would've scored! He tries so much and at least looked bothered when he does miss! May be frustating to watch but he does playlike he cares

Saha scored another one jesus...