Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again , another dissappointing line-up and tactics from AVB resulting in another dissappointing result !

Why on earth does bosingwa start ahead of cahill and why did we ditch the 4-2-3-1 which brought the best football we have played lately .

Anyhow we have learned/confirmed new things in this game:

1. Lampard is done , finished , old and slow ... he shouldn't be starting our games anymore and as much of a legend he is but he should leave.
  2. Bosingwa on the right garauntees at least one goal per game conceeded .
  3. Ashley Cole , not just based on this game is no better than Bosingwa !! and tbh i never thought we would miss him against united and we didn't , also i am 100% sure if he faced Valencia he would have been terrorised .
  4. Torres is not gonna be back to his former-self , we need a new striker.
  5. Ivanovic's best position is not CB
  6. Mata on the wing is not as effective .
  7. Sturridge still has a long way to go before being considered a star and a match winner .
  8. Lukaku and that's just my own judgement will never be a decent player and his maximum potential is to be the next Heskey.

You need to get off Fifa mate. I know for a fact that your a video game drone just by your posts do not try and deny it. Go outside and see the real world instead of playing with your sticky control pad while watching players in the game getting better every min on the pitch. :wave:

You need to get off Fifa mate. I know for a fact that your a video game drone just by your posts do not try and deny it. Go outside and see the real world instead of playing with your sticky control pad while watching players in the game getting better every min on the pitch. :wave:

:D legend