Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I´m so so so so so so disappointed about AVB about Us about every player in our Squad <_<

C´mon Andre Cole,Bos,Torres,Lampard and Raul out! Bertrand, Cahill, Romeu, Malouda and Lukaku in. I`m sure a squad looking like this would do much better!

Cech

Iva-Cahill-Luiz-Betrand

Romeu-Essien

Studge-Mata-Malouda

Lukaku

Please Avb try this fucking squad against Birmingham, I don`t wanna see another game like this.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you look at it in hindsight you really begin to wonder.. Instead of sticking with a winning formula and coach, we sacked our assistant, sacked our Manager, purchased players from clubs that were struggling and a coach that won a league because of the understrength opposition in that comp. Even though we struggled under Carlo, I can't remember us playing this bad. I can't even remember a decent chance on goal. We had absolutely nothing, thats whats scary..

Seeing as Everton beat City you'd think we'd gone into this game a lot more up for it!Just the attitude and performance whats annoying never mind the result.If we played well and lost wouldnt be so bad..if they looked bothered been okay but they didnt and Everton deserved a win...

Seeing as Everton beat City you'd think we'd gone into this game a lot more up for it!Just the attitude and performance whats annoying never mind the result.If we played well and lost wouldnt be so bad..if they looked bothered been okay but they didnt and Everton deserved a win...

exactly! it's as if the squad is only top flight when they step on the pitch with man u; that game they were MORE than hungry. But oh Everton, no worries, no big deal, we'll just rely on the squad strength "on paper" to get us through this one..

:censored:

Just watched the highlights. It was disgusting. First of all, the first goal.. what the fuck Bosingwa? Fuck off. Then Ashley passing in his penalty box to an opposition and then Luiz not closing the shooter down. Wtf?! And then Cech has a massive brainfart... how on EARTH do you make the softest pass of all time exactly to your opponent's foot when NONE of your teammates are even near him - it literally reminded me of an elephant running amok. The pass to Mikel which lead to a goal earlier this season was nothing compared to this. Then during the 2nd goal Luiz got caught too easily. And it's a shame we missed out on Pienaar, he's exactly who we need atm. He looked a better player than anybody in our squad atm.

For that Money we spend for Nando we could have get Hazard + Willian a year ago :cry:

I can´t stop thinking about it.

For the money we spent on Nando we could have bought Swansea and their stadium, and yet they play better football than us!

exactly! it's as if the squad is only top flight when they step on the pitch with man u; that game they were MORE than hungry. But oh Everton, no worries, no big deal, we'll just rely on the squad strength "on paper" to get us through this one..

:censored:

Yeah exactly does seem that way and theres been a few games where seems to be the 'it only...' approch to it.They need do look at every game like a cup final...

Yeah exactly does seem that way and theres been a few games where seems to be the 'it only...' approch to it.They need do look at every game like a cup final...

There is no motivation to do that... I even feel less motivated to watch them these days. They use to be the highlight of my week.