Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a joke. I still don't want AVB to get the sack, but IF it does happen, I can't really complain. He is not doing himself any factors with these atrocious substitutions and team selections,

GET A CLUE YOU TWAT

as usual, lukaku has done more in 5 minutes than what the donkey Torres did all game

Slim squad and he needs to get a clue?

AVB is the worst thing ever to the world, he is surely one of the most useless lumps of shit ever to be a football manager, he should've stuck to being a fucking scout. meireles has turned out to be just as bad a signing as torres, he is fucking shite. taking mata off was ridiculous and the fact malouda even still ever gets a game shocks and appals me. we've actually reached the level of becoming a joke, i now expect us to lose -- how is that even possible?! no champions league football = no good signings because no-one will want to join; the only hope we have is to get rid of AVB now and get in a manager to save our season: we have to get champions league football and at the moment looks like we'll get 6th at best. next seasons project can fuck off as well

Taking Mata off when a few minutes earlier he just switched to 4-3-1-2 ? What is that ?

I am losing it.

STOP FOOTBALL. I enjoyed watching football for a long time, even when we were trailing Stoke One Nill at home. But this ?

It´s not just AVB´s subs, it´s the whole team not caring anymore. Except for Luiz and a few others.

It is utterly pathetic that everyone continues to say bring back Mourinho, Hiddink, Avram ect. We all need to stop living in our past glory's they are not coming back

Actually they would return if the club asked them for it. Jose already said he wants to come and Hidink doesn't have a job atm.

article-1345085-0CADD75B000005DC-225_634x360.jpg

Protest: Banners outside Chelsea's training ground demanding both manager Carlo Ancelotti and owner Roman Abromovitch leave the club and another suggesting that none of the players are fit to wear the shirt

You're pathetic.

Seriously havent we given torres enough time to find himself. He has to go to he reserves and when drogba comes back i hope lukaku still stays on the bench and not torres. Please avb do not ruin our future because you are trying to prove a point