Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When our manager, "is happy with his current squad" is still showing no improvement, and claims he is focusing on next season and leaves the fact where in the middle of one absent. True embarrassment to a club of this prestige, were becoming Leeds

Haha Torres watch and learn. Lukaku on and already almost scored. Top lad.

Torres should have been the one replaced by Lukaku!! Why the fuck did AVB bring MATA off??

I think Mata will request transfer in summer...

You sound so much like Terminator X it's quite amazing!

£80m spent between AVB and Torres. Fucking fail, EPIC FAIL!

Chelsea is officially a circus!

This club has turn into a big fat joke, and it's all because of those greedy bastards that run this club!

I remember last year when a protester put a sign saying, Carlo out, Roman out, the board out, they are a disgrace to the club.

And it's just that. Those rats on ties screw up, and when they fail they wipe their hands and nothing wrong happen!

turned it off - not because we are losing i always watch even if we are losing but the way we play is just SO BORING!!!! at the moment.

AVB cant say we are playing well or have a good group of players.