Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how long have you and Jose been best friend's seeing as you talk to him and know he wants to come back...........

It has been reported by the media he wants to come back to England not to Chelsea if anything he would be Alex Ferguson's replacement. But this is the media we are talking about.

For a few years, we text every day. He's a cool guy. I can give you his number if you want, send me a PM.

It's not about that, but people saying they are only our past and that they'll never return to the club like they know them personally.

So how long have you and Jose been best friend's seeing as you talk to him and know he wants to come back...........

It has been reported by the media he wants to come back to England not to Chelsea if anything he would be Alex Ferguson's replacement. But this is the media we are talking about.

Here you go...

http://youtu.be/pExkDO7xMGA?t=25m24s

Fuck off with people saying bring back past managers, NO. Lets not sack AVB, keep him for another season at least than we can judge him.

It's funny all of the people who want him sacked also want us to spend 100+ million every transfer market, just please shut the fuck up.

Whatever team he chose reactions would be the same. If Malouda started instead of Raul we would hear how useless he is. If until the end of season he plays Branislav at RB, he would get slated for not rotating and keeping his cbs fresh.

I was okay with the Malouda substitution because in theory that would have meant Mata gets moved out to the middle. Malouda is crap going forward but he does have some function as compared to that donkey Torres who does nothing at all.

Bringing on lukaku so late, keeping Torres on, taking Mata off. Can't defend him at all. Lukaku has done more in these last few sub appearances today and against Norwich I believe it was, than Torres has done since he moved to Chelsea. Why does torres get to stay on?

Good post. I'm done as well...Let the plastics have their protests.

the problem isnt plastic fans but plastic PLAYERS ,,,our Captain for the day deserted the ship ,,,Lamps ..Torres and Bos would have been

better sitting in the stand.

well if you going to just watch the game ,,you may as well do it from there

And the reason for that as Jose once said after Arsenal young players were doing well that time....to much pressure to get results.Had to go with what he felt was capeable of winning

Which isnt the case at the moment.Sod the pressure AVB under it anyway.Give them a chance probably work out

So it is why I said it will interesting to see what Roman will do if we finish outside of top 4.

If he keeps AVB, then it shows he was saying the truth from the beginning. That he wants to build a new project with AVB.

If he sacks him, then it's the same shit over and over again. Get excited by the latest trend to spend so much to get it, that once it no longer works get rid of it.

So either Roman will committ to a long term project next season, or his truth intention will show. That Chelsea FC is just a play thing for him!

I was okay with the Malouda substitution because in theory that would have meant Mata gets moved out to the middle. Malouda is crap going forward but he does have some function as compared to that donkey Torres who does nothing at all.

Bringing on lukaku so late, keeping Torres on, taking Mata off. Can't defend him at all. Lukaku has done more in these last few sub appearances today and against Norwich I believe it was, than Torres has done since he moved to Chelsea. Why does torres get to stay on?

Mata played in the middle the whole time. He was ineffective. Less then Torres, but still.

Everton 2-0 Chelsea..

Our poor recent record against Everton continued as Everton eased to victory with a sparkling display. :no: :no:

Steven Pienaar took advantage of a fortunate break to crash home the opener inside five minutes.

Daniel Sturridge and Frank Lampard both had good chances to level the scores in a rare spell of Chelsea dominance.

But Denis Stracqualursi sealed a deserved third straight home win over Chelsea when he beat Petr Cech after being sent clear by Landon Donovan.

AVB needs to do something about Chelsea, Drogba is coming back next week from the african cup of nations, so Torres wont be getting any oppurtunities then.

JT's injured, but when he comes back, in partnership with Gary Cahill, both of the Centre Backs need to roar on Chelsea to victory!!!

COME ON CHELSEA

LIKE I HAVE SAID quite a few times now... I do not want AVB to be sacked. But something... SOMETHING has to be done, don't you think? We will be lucky to get Europa league football, at this rate.

85% of the club needs to be sacked. Not just players, the whole club itself.