Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

You don't want him to play Mikel, Raul, Malouda and Lampard. Who's left?

Huh?

How can he take Mata And did you even read my original post? I was referring to mata. And that's not the only stupid substitution he has made this season. I completely understand that there are so few fit and quality players and that is not his fault. But his substitutions and team selections are a JOKE.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm going to get slated, but Lampard was the worst player n the pitch. He is the reason we had to go back to 4-3-3 (ok so AVB was the one who picked him). He is so one dimensional that we have to go to a formation that clearly does not work just becuase he preferes it. But its clearly obvious that he is the worst midfielder on the pitch. There was only one thing that was good from him today (the little drible where he went pass two players). He contantly has to take 10 touches before he decides what to do. He is the slowest player on the pitch. Keps losing the ball and is frankly the weak link. I know that many think its Bosingwa. But atleast you feel like he could do something.. Lampard does fuck all. But becuase everyone keeps screamin legend about him we constantly player him and try to use tactics that focus on him. Despite being one of the slowest and most uncreative players on the pitch. He needs to be dropped. Josh sould have started over him when he was with us.

Will you shut the fuck up keep going on about plastics you tit! People are pissed off and they have a right to be. So shut it!

Exactly. Why cant we be annoyed that our team has hit the shitter,

Well great. If Chelsea finish outside of top 4, we will see what Roman real intention are.

What really pisses me of, is that the past manager and including this one never gave much chances to our youth, but wasted their time with fools like Bosingwa, Malouda and such!

Good post. I'm done as well...Let the plastics have their protests.

Yes! YOU ARE SO RIGHT! i love avb i hope he stays forever, i fucking hate it when chelsea are successful and i love us losing because i'm a great fan! yay! i'm so authentic!

do me a fucking favour; people aren't plastic because they want the team they support to be the best it can be, some of us love chelsea and want us to be successful so we are pissed off that we have a useless cunt as a manager and a bunch of shit players and the fact we won't get champions league football.

get off your fucking high horse about it.

Actually they would return if the club asked them for it. Jose already said he wants to come and Hidink doesn't have a job atm.

So how long have you and Jose been best friend's seeing as you talk to him and know he wants to come back...........

It has been reported by the media he wants to come back to England not to Chelsea if anything he would be Alex Ferguson's replacement. But this is the media we are talking about.

I know I'm going to get slated, but Lampard was the worst player n the pitch. He is the reason we had to go back to 4-3-3 (ok so AVB was the one who picked him). He is so one dimensional that we have to go to a formation that clearly does not work just becuase he preferes it. But its clearly obvious that he is the worst midfielder on the pitch. There was only one thing that was good from him today (the little drible where he went pass two players). He contantly has to take 10 touches before he decides what to do. He is the slowest player on the pitch. Keps losing the ball and is frankly the weak link. I know that many think its Bosingwa. But atleast you feel like he could do something.. Lampard does fuck all. But becuase everyone keeps screamin legend about him we constantly player him and try to use tactics that focus on him. Despite being one of the slowest and most uncreative players on the pitch. He needs to be dropped. Josh sould have started over him when he was with us.

YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO GET SLATED!?, for what!?, being right???.

Good post. I'm done as well...Let the plastics have their protests.

why are we plastics? because some of us are upset at our performance? or some people want the coach out? you guys are true chelsea fans huh, stick with the same old even when we lose. Sound similar to the guys calling any chelsea fan that wanted more transfers in the summer as a "glory hunter". I have no reason not to believe chelsea fans know more about chelsea than most of our coaches.

Well great. If Chelsea finish outside of top 4, we will see what Roman real intention are.

What really pisses me of, is that the past manager and including this one never gave much chances to our youth, but wasted their time with fools like Bosingwa, Malouda and such!

And the reason for that as Jose once said after Arsenal young players were doing well that time....to much pressure to get results.Had to go with what he felt was capeable of winning

Which isnt the case at the moment.Sod the pressure AVB under it anyway.Give them a chance probably work out

Huh?

How can he take Mata And did you even read my original post? I was referring to mata. And that's not the only stupid substitution he has made this season. I completely understand that there are so few fit and quality players and that is not his fault. But his substitutions and team selections are a JOKE.

Whatever team he chose reactions would be the same. If Malouda started instead of Raul we would hear how useless he is. If until the end of season he plays Branislav at RB, he would get slated for not rotating and keeping his cbs fresh.