Lucas Piazón

the wes

lol this guys you are all so funny really... kakuta is gonna kick all you're asses in 2 years time...

he's 20, CR7 exploded at 22... its so funny how our fans tick...

under boash kakuta will flurish... I'm sure of that...

especially you henrique... come on... it seems somehow strange that every brazilian is a wonderkid but kakuta is a big flo... i bet kakuta would kick neymars ass out of santos in brazil...

:whistling::whistling:

the boy played well and solid nothing over impressiv but wasn't a flop and he is capabale of performing big on big stages (wolves, apoel, Manu for fullham etc...)...

don't know about piazon and never have seen him play but hope he can prove his worth...

lol this guys you are all so funny really... kakuta is gonna kick all you're asses in 2 years time...

he's 20, CR7 exploded at 22... its so funny how our fans tick...

under boash kakuta will flurish... I'm sure of that...

especially you henrique... come on... it seems somehow strange that every brazilian is a wonderkid but kakuta is a big flo... i bet kakuta would kick neymars ass out of santos in brazil...

:whistling::whistling:

the boy played well and solid nothing over impressiv but wasn't a flop and he is capabale of performing big on big stages (wolves, apoel, Manu for fullham etc...)...

don't know about piazon and never have seen him play but hope he can prove his worth...

1- our manager is BOAS, not boASH.

2- There is only one brazilian wonderkid, and its Neymar. Try to find another post where I metion another brazilian "wonderkid".

3- In Brazil Kakuta would probably play for a club like Bahia.

4- Kakuta is (was) overrated and too much hyped.

5- He was regarded as our answear to Messi, and now you guys say he is supposed to become a good player in 2 years.

6- Don't be silly to compare Neymar to Kakuta.

7- Chelsea or Real will pay millions for Neymar, and Kakuta can't even be a starting XI at Fulham.

Neymar = Robinho 2.0 anyone?

so i've had a chat with kakuta myself and I can tell you he was ill until march 2011... His U21 Trainer of france did confirm this later after his 1st goal in topflight...

and I can tell you he has had a lot pressure on his shoulders by ancelottie, with high expectations by the fans (which he showed he is capable of the seasons before, see his first outings for us and even at Fullhame he was 2nd choice because of 1st Loanee and 2nd he was brought to play for an not so good duff which become sublime by the arrival of kakuta and gudjohnson) and no trust in him by ancelottie because he was asked to stay put and make only simple things... try to make nothin special and not allowed to make any errors...

oh wait sure, you was the guy who told us brazil was as good as spain or italian league? right...

I never told in this forum that kakuta was going to flurish this seasen I just wanted more starts and I alongside with kostas esk and some other guys with an brain, kept going to say its far too eraly for him because he is too young, he has more potential inhis left toe than neymar in his whole life will ever have...

and how bad and overrated Kakuta was or is going to be I would take him anyday OVER THIS ASSHOLE of an Player:

978x.jpg

Watched a bit of Lucas Piazon last night for the first time playing in the U17's world cup. Didn't see much of the game only about 20 mins, but what i saw of him he was playing wide left cutting when he had the ball (although he can play as a centre forward or behind the forward). He was the best of the Brazil team at that time, and had very good skill on the ball without being flashy and did quick passing and took up good positions. It is impossible to judge on such a short period of 1 game but i am looking forward to him coming over and seeing more of him.

Incidently we also apparently own something like 40% of the right back playing for Brazil last night Wallace, seemed a decent player too.

so i've had a chat with kakuta myself and I can tell you he was ill until march 2011... His U21 Trainer of france did confirm this later after his 1st goal in topflight...

and I can tell you he has had a lot pressure on his shoulders by ancelottie, with high expectations by the fans (which he showed he is capable of the seasons before, see his first outings for us and even at Fullhame he was 2nd choice because of 1st Loanee and 2nd he was brought to play for an not so good duff which become sublime by the arrival of kakuta and gudjohnson) and no trust in him by ancelottie because he was asked to stay put and make only simple things... try to make nothin special and not allowed to make any errors...

oh wait sure, you was the guy who told us brazil was as good as spain or italian league? right...

I never told in this forum that kakuta was going to flurish this seasen I just wanted more starts and I alongside with kostas esk and some other guys with an brain, kept going to say its far too eraly for him because he is too young, he has more potential inhis left toe than neymar in his whole life will ever have...

:clap:

Great post.

Neymar = Robinho 2.0 anyone?

and how bad and overrated Kakuta was or is going to be I would take him anyday OVER THIS ASSHOLE of an Player:

Clevermayer, Neymar might be an ASSHOLE of an player and a Robinho 2.0, but it doesnt change the fact that Kakuta still is an overrated player.

When players are under pressure you realize who is great and who is overrated.

ps: you post a picture, when You dont even know what happened in that game, You call Neymar Robinho 2.0, when everybody who has a clue about football knows they are REALLY different and You said You would chose Kakuta over Neymar and You still dare suggesting I'm the one who got no brain?

Ah, gimme a break, Kakuta's friend.

Clevermayer, Neymar might be an ASSHOLE of an player and a Robinho 2.0, but it doesnt change the fact that Kakuta still is an overrated player.

ps: you post a picture, when You dont even know what happened in that game, You call Neymar Robinho 2.0, when everybody who has a clue about football knows they are REALLY different and You said You would chose Kakuta over Neymar and You still dare suggesting I'm the one who got no brain?

Despite we over-hyping Kakuta at times, you must admit the fact that we're being outpriced by Santos' demands for Neymar (£41million?).

Therefore we're better off being patient with Kakuta to see what he can become after given proper time & training?

Incidently we also apparently own something like 40% of the right back playing for Brazil last night Wallace, seemed a decent player too.

Wow didn't know that, watched the previous Brazil game against Denmark, not only did he score in that game, but he reminded me of Dani Alves with his forward runs and pace.

Just googled him and saw this -

When Deco moved from Chelsea to Flu, the London club bought 40% of Wallace's economic rights. The right back played a significant part in Brazil's Under 17s success in Ecuador, and this could prompt an early transfer to Chelsea.

blue%20scalf.gif

Despite we over-hyping Kakuta at times, you must admit the fact that we're being outpriced by Santos' demands for Neymar (£41million?).

Therefore we're better off being patient with Kakuta to see what he can become after given proper time & training?

Again you come with the same old history that Santos is demanding money. He has a buy out clause and the club that created him is not willing to sell.

Thats the point of buy out clauses: avoiding players to leave.

Never said right now he is worth 40m, Thats why I thought the chance if him leaving in this summer was 0, because I believed no club in the world will be crazy to pay that for a 19 years old player. But according to Luiz Alvaro, I'm wrong.

Every year his real price increase.

Last year he was worth 22m. Right now its at least 30m. If he keep progressing in one year he will be worth the 37m of his buy out clause, specially If he won the Gold Medal in London next year, what is likely to happen.

And again, Kakuta has nothing to do with Neymar.

If kakuta is overrated then what's neymar? show me a more overrated player than neymar and pastore and I will show you a liar