Lucas Piazón

the wes

Piazon really impressed me in the game, I caught some of the match on MyP2P. He has pace and invention... something we could do with before January comes around.

He has such potential, but, like all of our young starlets, it'll go to waste on reserve league football. I fear di Santo Mark II.

Why are you always so negative? dry.gif

Just speaking the truth considering the number of youths That have gotten into the first team. It's bitter but that's the way the club runs and he is 17 and isn't very highly rated in brazil.

Henrique can you concur?

Why are you always so negative? dry.gif

he is being realistic ,,,look at our record with young players over the last 10 years ....play well in our youth side ..become U17 U19 U 21

internationals ,,,go out on loan ,,,never make our first team ...the list is quite extensive.

Guest justin_3d

This crapping out on youth has to changed with AVB!

I am confident he can give more time to youth then any other coach in the past.

Just speaking the truth considering the number of youths That have gotten into the first team. It's bitter but that's the way the club runs and he is 17 and isn't very highly rated in brazil.

Henrique can you concur?

He never played professional football. Thats why he isnt very highly rated. You know, many brazilians are good at this age, but few end up being great footballers.

But Juventus also wanted him, I also liked his interview in some british paper, when he said he choose Chelsea over Juventus because he knows english football will suit him better.

All we need is a manager who knows how to use the youth, and have the balls to use them. I think VB is this guy.

Piazon really impressed me in the game, I caught some of the match on MyP2P. He has pace and invention... something we could do with before January comes around.

He has such potential, but, like all of our young starlets, it'll go to waste on reserve league football. I fear di Santo Mark II.

Are you talking about the CIV game? because he was very poor against Ecuador.

• 1 month later...