Lucas Piazón

the wes

gareth%20bale_633572587408437500.jpg

:smiliecap1:

Yer add bale to the list of most overrated as well. I just don't get what people see in these barely above average players.few trickeries and glimpses of quality here and there and they automatically become world class superstars

Come on guys this is supposed to be a thread for Lucas Piazon's move. There is a thread for Neymar's potential move and Kakuta has his own thread.

I brought up Kakutas name ...having watched Piazon 3 times I thought that at the same age Kakuta was better . I think it was a fair comment to

make in view of the hype being generated.

The Stamford Bridge faithful would also be wise to forget any 'New Kaka' labels placed on his head, despite the similarities in looks and build, given Piazon's preference for working the flanks rather than the centre, and in a more advanced position than the Real Madrid man.

Sounds good..

Looking foward to his unveiling in january.

I think he needs to played whenever Josh McEachran is played. We shouldn't loan these two out seeing as that we have a terrible history with loans.

Hopefully if we play our cards right and these two live up to their potential, we could have the very future of Chelsea's midfield right now.