Lucas Piazón

the wes

I watched him recently vs Uruguay in the u17s and i must say he seems quite lazy . Brazil went down to 10 men early which effected the structure of the team but he really failed to shine. I know he is only 17 but i think he needs a lot of time under our midfielders before he can even consider getting near the reserves... something about him just didn't interest me.. I guess i could be wrong...

I watched him recently vs Uruguay in the u17s and i must say he seems quite lazy . Brazil went down to 10 men early which effected the structure of the team but he really failed to shine. I know he is only 17 but i think he needs a lot of time under our midfielders before he can even consider getting near the reserves... something about him just didn't interest me.. I guess i could be wrong...

I saw the second half of that game and agree with you ...he had no impact and didnt seem bothered

What kind of football did teams play? If it was crappy high balls stuff, kicking it from one half to other then I'm not surprised.

I watched Brazil-Chile. Football was awful, both Pedro Paulo and Piazon looked bad.

• 2 months later...

A very good article on the boy with quotes from him and Piet De Visser

Brazil's best young footballers no long available on the cheap

comes across as a kid with a good head on his shoulders. which i think is half the battle when importing players from overseas..is not an easy thing for anyone to do,work in a country that is foreign to them,without a strong head and sense of direction..he would never make it..but it seems like he atleast has a punchers chance with us now.

Lay off new some great player thing.

New Messi.

New Kaká.

Fuck off.

He is Piazon.

This kid plays exactly like kaka. so his tag as the new kaka is understandable.The same way Aguero reminds people of romario and messi of maradona

It will be interesting to know what position he will play for Chelsea. I reckon his best position is behind the striker,

Future chelsea line up could be

. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?????

VDW/Hutchinson. . . .. . . Luiz. . . . . . Bruma/Ivanovic. . .. .. Betrand/Van Anholt

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Ramires. . . . . . . Mikel

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Lucas Piazon./Josh

Kakuta/Lalkovic. . .. . . . Sturridge/Torres/Lukaku. . . . . . .Kevin Debryune/Arda Turan

It will be interesting to know what position he will play for Chelsea. I reckon his best position is behind the striker,

Future chelsea line up could be

. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?????

VDW/Hutchinson. . . .. . . Luiz. . . . . . Bruma/Ivanovic. . .. .. Betrand/Van Anholt

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Ramires. . . . . . . Mikel

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Lucas Piazon./Josh

Kakuta/Lalkovic. . .. . . . Sturridge/Torres/Lukaku. . . . . . .Kevin Debryune/Arda Turan

I don't wanna spoil the fun mate,but Hutchinson retired in 2010.