Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

After seeing the injury I only thought the worst. But knowing he walked on it afterwards was a good sign. If he had a very serious knee injury there is not much chance that he would be putting any pressure on it at all.

A lil relativity is needed right now we had players who were fantastic in last season preseason and did nothing throughout the season for us... Kevin does look like the real deal but the comparisons to mata and hazard and to a lesser extent oscar not needed as yet give him a season in prem under his belt then we can judge everyone after first seasons in england

I follow Hazard from his 17 year, i also watched him life, since then i'm a big fan of him.

Last 2 years i'm also following Kevin more and i think he is as talented as Hazard, but in a other way.

By the national team Kevin is the man who is doing it, we begon our winning streak when he entered the game.

He has out of 5 goals 4 times a foot in it, maybe more, and all were very importend goals.

This kid made some great progression last 2 years.

Mourinho said he is gonna be a key player and that is what he does.

Yeah, I also appreciate Kevin's ability and he really could be fighting for the first spot at CAM, but look Mata has played this for two years for us and Oscar is the no1 CAM for Brazil. IMO they are both 1 and 3 years ahead of him...Nonethelss it is great to have those options. The depth we have for the 5 midfield positions is insane. And the option of not relying too much on Mazacar also in the big games is nice too.

Lacks a bit of height I think, but otherwise nice balance. will be interesting to see whether Oscar really develops into a DLP.

Still i think all of them, but esp mata and KDB have to add a bit of defensive ability. Mata, I am pretty sure can't, cos defending requires a tenacity and athleticism Mata just does not have. KDB is still young and has the physique of a boy. I am pretty sure he can add some muscle which will make him faster, stronger and in general more robust, so his defending will also improve.

Kevin has made the most distance in Germany over the hole season, their where not all attacking miles.

With our National team if we come under pressure he comes to the midfield, he runs a lot and sends out great passes. he is a key player for Belgium national team and also will for Chelsea i think.

I follow Hazard from his 17 year, i also watched him life, since then i'm a big fan of him.

Last 2 years i'm also following Kevin more and i think he is as talented as Hazard, but in a other way.

By the national team Kevin is the man who is doing it, we begon our winning streak when he entered the game.

He has out of 5 goals 4 times a foot in it, maybe more, and all were very importend goals.

This kid made some great progression last 2 years.

Mourinho said he is gonna be a key player and that is what he does.

It's ok mate, most people on here know KDB well and have followed him for some time.

Every other week another Belgian seems to register to give a lecture about Hazard or KDB, as if they're complete unknowns to the rest of the world ^^

It's ok mate, most people on here know KDB well and have followed him for some time.

Every other week another Belgian seems to register to give a lecture about Hazard or KDB, as if they're complete unknowns to the rest of the world ^^

</blockquote>

utedequ4.jpg

:Goober:

rofl

Mata, Hazard and Oscar are further a long when it comes to development and adaptation to the level of football that is required at the bridge. However De Bruyne is the player that fits best into Mourinho's philosophy of play, which helps a lot as well. Which helps compensate his performances very much. Also any good trainer looks not just to the past, the current, but also to the future and near future. Seeing as KDB fits in best, has as much talent and potential as Hazard and Oscar (just not as polished yet), the smart thing to do is already fitting him in and getting him playing time. Especially against smaller teams (though he is great at counter attacking, so he'll naturally do well against tough opposition as well). He'll fit in quickly as well seeing how the game fits him, he might have to adapt less than Hazard. Also if there's one thing that helps with him is that one of his biggest qualities is his effectiveness/impact and contribution in assists and goals. Finally his skill at set pieces, which Chelsea really had some problems with, especially Hazard's and Mata's corners, give a coach a good reason to put his name on the team sheet.

Discussing who is the best is silly as they are different types of players who merely play about the same spot of the pitch. They are all strong contenders for playing a lot and a team like chelsea needs more than three quality players for those three very important positions. Add to this that they are indeed different types and thus provide not only good substitutes but tactical flexibility. Tactics will likely be a determining who will play, of course combined with current level of play, and thus make for varying starting places. I don't expect him to play the most of these players, perhaps the least of the four, but I expect him still to make an impact and gather a decent amount of playing time and not a season like Moses. Andre is however, I think, likely to play a similar role to moses last year. While Moses role will likely diminish, sadly as he is a little underrated. on the other hand how tougher it is to get a spot in the team, the better the team, which is what we ultimately want

Chelsea's Kevin De Bruyne to return to UK for MRI scan on knee. But understand the club are confident he'll be fit for US pre-season tour. - Richard Conway :D

if he's going for a scan they don't really know how serious it is.

hopefully no ACL damage.

if he's going for a scan they don't really know how serious it is.

hopefully no ACL damage.

²

Still fear that aswell. Had the same injury in the past as was able to walk on my own aswell.