Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Great, it's just the meniscus apparently.

It shouldn't be a great problem. Perhaps just removing a bit of cartilage in his knee I think.

I hope it will not affect his knees during the season. If I remember, last year he had fluid in his left knee after overworking.

Maybe working more with the physio as he has an habit of picking injuries after bad landing. In Belgium, he had already an injury after an akward landing like today.

Great, it's just the meniscus apparently.

It shouldn't be a great problem. Perhaps just removing a bit of cartilage in his knee I think.

I hope it will not affect his knees during the season. If I remember, last year he had fluid in his left knee after overworking.

Maybe working more with the physio as he has an habit of picking injuries after bad landing. In Belgium, he had already an injury after an akward landing like today.

Saying it is 'just the meniscus' can be slightly misleading, since a tear in the meniscus will often necessitate an (arthroscopic) operation. What JM said though was that even it was a meniscal injury it appears to only be a small one,

Saying it is 'just the meniscus' can be slightly misleading, since a tear in the meniscus will often necessitate an (arthroscopic) operation. What JM said though was that even it was a meniscal injury it appears to only be a small one,

Yes, but it's a minor surgery.

One week rest, one week of working with the physios and it should be ok.

And if it's even less serious, the better.

Calm down guys. He looks amazing and has been THE star of the preseason so far. But he still has not played vs decent oppositions week in week out. You really can't expect his form against some crappy Singapur and Malaysia sides to hold in the EPL forever. Still amazing goal. He is really a sublime footballer.

Calm down guys. He looks amazing and has been THE star of the preseason so far. But he still has not played vs decent oppositions week in week out. You really can't expect his form against some crappy Singapur and Malaysia sides to hold in the EPL forever. Still amazing goal. He is really a sublime footballer.

He is. Plus, he kinda did the same in the Bundesliga. You know that league better than I do. I think the opposition was very, very decent there as well. :-)

I can expect for him to hold this kind of form in the Premier League actually. You say not forever but not one football player who has ever existed can hold a top level of football forever. We are calm but we are very excited at how improved and impressive KDB looks in our team. I'm expecting for KDB to become one of our most influential players this season and for many seasons to come. I would go as far to say that he will become of the best players in the world under Mourinho.

He is. Plus, he kinda did the same in the Bundesliga. You know that league better than I do. I think the opposition was very, very decent there as well. :-)

They really are not. 2/3 of all teams in the bundesliga are championship level ...just with less money.

I can expect for him to hold this kind of form in the Premier League actually. You say not forever but not one football player who has ever existed can hold a top level of football forever. We are calm but we are very excited at how improved and impressive KDB looks in our team. I'm expecting for KDB to become one of our most influential players this season and for many seasons to come. I would go as far to say that he will become of the best players in the world under Mourinho.

I strongly doubt he will be one of the best in the world. he will be a really good footballer. But what position will he become the best in the world ? CM? surely not, does not have the defensive abilites at all. Wing? Too slow. CAM? Not even close to being as creative as Mata or Oscar...