Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Erm.. if he's playing for Belgium NT - and we love Hazard and Fellani - who are also playing in the same team - I would definitely say he is ready ;)

That's cool, just apart from that 1 youtube clip at werder I havn't seen him play since pre-season. Though I do recall RDM saying he was so close to making the 1st team squad at the time or something.

If the board dont give him a chance next season they are really really blind he could be the CM/winger that we all are crying for.. His potential is insane and could replace lampard with his brilliant passing and his goals. I have watched all bremen highlights and a couple of games and he was always great and he seems to be a humble and nice person.

That's cool, just apart from that 1 youtube clip at werder I havn't seen him play since pre-season. Though I do recall RDM saying he was so close to making the 1st team squad at the time or something.

http://vimeo.com/52514220

http://vimeo.com/52825535

http://vimeo.com/51963855

http://vimeo.com/53326240

<_< Search in vimeo " kevin de bruyne vs" ............ or my favorite game .

1:50 amazing pass..

On another note anyone know why Bremen arent doing so well? I was watching the Bundeskiga highlights and noticed they are in 12th, 4 places above the relegation zone. Not that they're in danger of being relegated, but I'm still surprised they're not at least top half as try have a good side on paper.

Selassie, Elia, Arnautovic, Hunt and KDB are all good players, while Pietersen, Socratis, and Junovic/Ekici(spel.) are also all pretty solid. Am I overrating them, or are they just suffering from the inconsistency typical of Bundeskiga sides season to season?

He's basically a Belgian Schweinsteiger I feel...but much more special and technically gifted. Both started as attacking midfielders/wingers, both had incredible potential to play deep, both have an amazing passing range and great long shots, both are leaders, and both are quite crap tacklers! (Schweini is good at intercepting though!!)

De Bruyne however has more flair, more pace, better vision (in my opinion) and in general slightly more potential.

On another note anyone know why Bremen arent doing so well? I was watching the Bundeskiga highlights and noticed they are in 12th, 4 places above the relegation zone. Not that they're in danger of being relegated, but I'm still surprised they're not at least top half as try have a good side on paper.

Selassie, Elia, Arnautovic, Hunt and KDB are all good players, while Pietersen, Socratis, and Junovic/Ekici(spel.) are also all pretty solid. Am I overrating them, or are they just suffering from the inconsistency typical of Bundeskiga sides season to season?

They're not doing badly. They're a mid-table team which is what they were last year as well, They've been awful defensively conceding 38 in 21 games.

BTW: you know how many goals Bayern have conceded this year? 7 in 21 games and only 1 goal away from home. Their goal differential is +48. That's crazy.

They've been playing some good football and are rarely out-played, but the defense has been their achilles heel.

They lack experience in key positions.

I guess you could say they are kind of like the Aston Villa of Germany at the moment. They have a number of young players, they like to play attacking football...they know how to win games..but at times, their defence just can't handle the opposition.

Thanks for the replies, on paper their strength does look best in the attacking roles really, espiecally in midfield where KDB and Hunt have had good seasons so far.

They're not doing badly. They're a mid-table team which is what they were last year as well, They've been awful defensively conceding 38 in 21 games.

BTW: you know how many goals Bayern have conceded this year? 7 in 21 games and only 1 goal away from home. Their goal differential is +48. That's crazy.

That is seriously impressive, Bayern have been THE team so far in Europe this season, with Barcelona. Maybe they have been motivated by their losses against us(!). I would quite like to see Bayern win it, players like Robben, Ribery, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, are all worthy players of winning the CL, as well as their up and coming young talent.

He's basically a Belgian Schweinsteiger I feel...but much more special and technically gifted. Both started as attacking midfielders/wingers, both had incredible potential to play deep, both have an amazing passing range and great long shots, both are leaders, and both are quite crap tacklers! (Schweini is good at intercepting though!!)

De Bruyne however has more flair, more pace, better vision (in my opinion) and in general slightly more potential.

Yup but Schweini played in Bayern and had all suport to evolve while Chelsea doesnt give fuck about their loanees and Kdb might never reach his potential at least not here