Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Would prefer this

Azpi-Terry-Luiz-Cole

Mata-Wanyama-Kdb

Moses-Ba?-Hazard

Rambo is just not a type of player we need in midfield im afraid. Wanyama has pace of rambo, power of Mikel and some great offensive/defensive skills like tackling, covering, shot from distance. Mata would be attacking playmaker, while Kdb/Oscar would connect the midfield with attack and both like to work heavy in defensive department.

Moses would add the pace on wing and directness that we lack, his game will only rise with experience. Hazard on left is obvious choice. Im not sure about Ba as striker but if we realy want to play Lukaku next season, we MUST NOT buy any class striker because he would then end Lukaku's career here. Azpi and Cole as full backs seem perfect, while another cB will eventualy need to come, as Terry is getting old. Midfeld of Wanyama, Mata and Kdb would give us defensive balance and creative spark in center half. Basicaly we only need someone like Wanyama and we are set for next season.

Well I tried to make the lineup of players we already have, but I do like Wanyama. That said, Mata in a 3 man midfield? Why in a million years would you want to do that? Ramires in a 3 man midfield is not the same as Ramires in a double pivot. Ramires > Mata and it's not even close, you'll have no balance if you try defend with a midfield of Mikel, Mata and Oscar/KDB. Mata plays on RW and ramires RCM so Mata doesn't even have to defend and can still roam because you'll have Ramires covering the entire right side of the pitch with ease. In a 4-3-3 Ramires is candidate for our best player. I'd never want to put Mata (our worst defensive player) in the midfield and give him more defensive responsibilities which he can't perform.

Would prefer this

Azpi-Terry-Luiz-Cole

Mata-Wanyama-Kdb

Moses-Ba?-Hazard

Rambo is just not a type of player we need in midfield im afraid. Wanyama has pace of rambo, power of Mikel and some great offensive/defensive skills like tackling, covering, shot from distance. Mata would be attacking playmaker, while Kdb/Oscar would connect the midfield with attack and both like to work heavy in defensive department.

Moses would add the pace on wing and directness that we lack, his game will only rise with experience. Hazard on left is obvious choice. Im not sure about Ba as striker but if we realy want to play Lukaku next season, we MUST NOT buy any class striker because he would then end Lukaku's career here. Azpi and Cole as full backs seem perfect, while another cB will eventualy need to come, as Terry is getting old. Midfeld of Wanyama, Mata and Kdb would give us defensive balance and creative spark in center half. Basicaly we only need someone like Wanyama and we are set for next season.

Mata cannot play midfield and ideally we need a better starter than Moses next season.

Well I tried to make the lineup of players we already have, but I do like Wanyama. That said, Mata in a 3 man midfield? Why in a million years would you want to do that? Ramires in a 3 man midfield is not the same as Ramires in a double pivot. Ramires > Mata and it's not even close, you'll have no balance if you try defend with a midfield of Mikel, Mata and Oscar/KDB. Mata plays on RW and ramires RCM so Mata doesn't even have to defend and can still roam because you'll have Ramires covering the entire right side of the pitch with ease. In a 4-3-3 Ramires is candidate for our best player. I'd never want to put Mata (our worst defensive player) in the midfield and give him more defensive responsibilities which he can't perform.

Spot on!In a 4-3-3 formation ramires should be the first name on the team sheet.

Lamps was very offensive playmaker in 4:3:3, why Mata cant do the same?

Besides if we had Wanyama, the guy can evolve in next Essien/Yaya and we wouldnt even need two midfielders with strong defensive abilities (Mikel and Rambo). Dont forget that we want to play nice passing football and with Rambo that will never happen. Hes passing and playmaking skills are weak unless you want him use in counter attack formation. If Iniesta can play in three man midfield with xavi and Busquets, I dont see why Mata couldnt. But in that case we obviously need someone more pacy than Mikel in DM (Wanyama for example).

Lamps was very offensive playmaker in 4:3:3, why Mata cant do the same?

Besides if we had Wanyama, the guy can evolve in next Essien/Yaya and we wouldnt even need two midfielders with strong defensive abilities (Mikel and Rambo). Dont forget that we want to play nice passing football and with Rambo that will never happen. Hes passing and playmaking skills are weak unless you want him use in counter attack formation. If Iniesta can play in three man midfield with xavi and Busquets, I dont see why Mata couldnt. But in that case we obviously need someone more pacy than Mikel in DM (Wanyama for example).

If anybody is going to be the offensive midfielder in the 433 it's going to be Oscar. He is the most suited to being Lampard's replacement in the 433.

Mata cannot play midfield and ideally we need a better starter than Moses next season.

He wouldnt be cm, but CAM.

Like this

---------Wanyama---------

-----------------Kdb-----

-----Mata----------------

-Moses-----Ba-----Hazard-

Also, Moses has all potential to be starter, he offers lot of pace and second option in attack.

Both iniesta and lampard are a lot more hard working have more stamina and are better defenders then mata.

Well Mata needs to become like them. If he wont have stamina to play regulary day in day out, we will never be good. Only when he will play on top. When he will be tired, we will be shit. You cant have your main man to be so 'weak'. Look at Silva. Top team but when he is shit, whole team play shit.

Oscar is better than KDB by a very, very long way.

I find it amazing seeing all these formations for next season and there's no Oscar. Do people not realise how good he is?

No offense, because many people haven't seen him play a lot, but i would like to warn you: KDB is very very very good in his position, imo the greatest Belgian talent together with Courtois and Hazard

Oscar and KDB are pretty different in their approach. In a 4-3-3 I still think Oscar will be better because he helps set the tempo moreso than anyone else on our team, whereas KDB is very aggresive and direct and would excel in the attacking band. However, against weaker opposition KDB might be the better option. Good problems for the future, just hope we get a good enough manager to maximize this team's talent, cause there is abundance of it present.

Not true, I rate Oscar very highly.

So do i but to say oscar is way better then KDB aint right.KDB is one hell of a player and i am just glad that we have both oscar and KDB not to mention the likes of hazard,kalas,lukaku and chalobah.

No offense, because many people haven't seen him play a lot, but i would like to warn you: KDB is very very very good in his position, imo the greatest Belgian talent together with Courtois and Hazard

That's great and I look forward to seeing him in a Chelsea shirt.

I think people are starting overrate KDB because of what he's doing in Germany against weak teams. What has he done against Dortmund, Bayern etc? I'm sure if we loaned Oscar to the Bundesliga he would be putting in great performances every weekend too.