Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

I do not really understand as to what game some of you were watching last night but the one between Belgium vs Slovakia Kevin was very good, especially in the 1st half. He passed, created, ran well. To me he was as good as Hazard.

In the 2nd half Belgium substituted several players, lowered their tempo & allowed Slovaks to get into the game.

Just one thing, I´d like to say here. Who the hell allowed Kevin to be loaned ? This kid must be given a proper chance to start for Chelsea next season or something is totally fucked up at Stamford Bridge, I feel.

Indeed, it depends on who we buy, but for me he has to stay over here next season..

Dembele, Witsel and KDB what a triangle (where will Fellaini fit in??)

Dries Mertens another great half, real fighting spirit, and so easy how he score goals..

Van Buyten also a decent game..

Van Damme, Buffel are imo not good enough for this level.

Lukaku was the victim of lots of subs second half and Belgians lower tempo

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/12/31/3817798/chelsea-fcs-top-ten-prospects-number-2-kevin-de-bruyne

Please just read the above what others say about him too.

Kevin is one exceptional player. To me, he could be as good as Hazard soon. He has got the size just made for PL tough play. Him & my boy Lukaku MUST PLAY FOR CHELSEA next year, I feel.

Building play and picking passes he's often way better then Hazard, while Hazard is much more skillfull..

Pretty soon, Kevin is getting closer to Hazard, I feel. Perhaps, his technical skills will never reach Hazard´s standard but he will compensate with his size. Who needs Neymar, Falcao & all these overpriced ballet dancers when Chelsea already have the likes of Kevin, Lukaku ?

As I said numerous times .... KDB is on a par with Hazard talentwise and he performs as well. He is the missing piece on our midfield!

Great game also, but we belgians are often very critical bushman :-) its our nature

Sorry but I do not see why anyone should critical of him. This kid has much desire to be the best among the best, I feel.

The most I like about him is his size & relentless pace to meet head on anybody. Just one fine talent in my humble view.

Also, it´s great for Chelsea to have signed him for so little. May someone wake up at Chelsea & let him show his stuff asap.

If you read his evaluation by others, not one of these reporters can comprehend him being pushed out of Chelsea to Germany.

Meanwhile, Chelsea is screwed royally now & could use him urgently.

Sorry but I do not see why anyone should critical of him. This kid has much desire to be the best among the best, I feel.

The most I like about him is his size & relentless pace to meet head on anybody. Just one fine talent in my humble view.

Also, it´s great for Chelsea to have signed him for so little. May someone wake up at Chelsea & let him show his stuff asap.

If you read his evaluation by others, not one of these reporters can comprehend him being pushed out of Chelsea to Germany.

Meanwhile, Chelsea is screwed royally now & could use him urgently.

He's actually not that fast. Not slow by any means but lacks the acceleration to make his speed a significant threat.

Not sure why you pick his size as one of his best assets either tbh, he aint no whimp, but is no Kraken either ^^

His best attributes in my opinion are his long-passes, long-shots, crossing/passing and he reads the game well.

He's actually not that fast. Not slow by any means but lacks the acceleration to make his speed a significant threat.

Not sure why you pick his size as one of his best assets either tbh, he aint no whimp, but is no Kraken either ^^

His best attributes in my opinion are his long-passes, long-shots, crossing/passing and he reads the game well.

His pace was written, I might add. Also, he is fast enough too.

In comparison to others he ain´t small either.

It is really messed up that Chelsea are struggling in the midfield area and to know that KDB could fill this in instantly. He has progressed much; in the last game with Belgium he worked defensively as well. With a vacuum cleaner playing alongside him (genre Dembele, Witsel), he is the man who accelerates the play and brings depth into it.

I cannot for the life of me understand why they didn't call him back.

He will. I feel in the preseason he was maybe not quite ready, but the german league (which is also quite physical) made him take huge steps.

He got played in a variety of position, mostly on 6 and has performed in all of them. Now he also took the stp to the Belgian NT and considering his last games there, he is a regular. His progression curve is just immense.

So, next year there is NO disregarding him any more. I am even betting he is going to be one of our best 'transfers'! No doubt in my mind. He is different, but on a par with Hazard. Seeing those two playing and connecting together last NT game (Witsel played a big role connecting the midfield and attak as well, I believe) was magical

Ps! (makes me me a lil emotional even when I look at the highlights -

- 10 minutes of sheer football genius!)