Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

I'll pretend as if this article never existed.

Shocked if that's true

I actually think it is true.

Kdb always came across as an emotional guy that always speaks his mind. It doesn't mean Chelsea really doesn't want him anymore, it just means that their 'man-management' gave him that impression. It looks a bit likes he is forcing a standpoint on him from Chelsea. This I can understand because he didn't like it in Bremen and a lot of teams are charming him these days ....

Undoubtedly to be continued.

Ps: pretty bad emotional intelligence from that scout i'd say though ...

@ Stingray: he hasn't played the majority of his games as 6 at all at Werder Bremen.

Schaaf uses a 4-1-4-1 system with Junuzovic as holding midfielder and De Bruyne and Hunt in front of him who both have license to roam about and make infiltrating runs. Elia plays left wing and Arnautovic on the right with Petersen as striker. He's been played on that spot for the majority of his time at Werder.
Although they've put him up as a striker a couple of times and used him on the left wing when one of the wingers was injured bringing in Ekici at midfield. Left wing was where he's been used the last couple of games.

@ Stingray: he hasn't played the majority of his games as 6 at all at Werder Bremen.

Schaaf uses a 4-1-4-1 system with Junuzovic as holding midfielder and De Bruyne and Hunt in front of him who both have license to roam about and make infiltrating runs. Elia plays left wing and Arnautovic on the right with Petersen as striker. He's been played on that spot for the majority of his time at Werder.

Although they've put him up as a striker a couple of times and used him on the left wing when one of the wingers was injured bringing in Ekici at midfield. Left wing was where he's been used the last couple of games.

Well, 17 games in the cm position I mean (he even wears 6) - sigh. A traditional 6 would be a defensive midfielder indeed. An even more traditional 6 would even be a defender.

I do hope you got what I mean with the post.

Edit: Removed unnecessary remark. My bad.

the way we look after potentially great players is nothing short of scandalous ,,,the scout should be sacked if he only spent such a short time with KDB it is small wonder we have such a poor record with loans ,

another example of staggering incompetence

Staggering incompetence lies with those dickies at Stamford Bridge.

Kevin is one talented & promising young player. What I had seen the other night, I could not believe that he is not playing with Chelsea. He can play much better than Romeu, is pretty close to Ramires & certainly can match Luiz anytime.

Just watch this kid play for Belgium. That´s where he excels. Why one may ask ? Because they are playing him where he is the best at. He was just as good as Hazard in the 1st half.

the way we look after potentially great players is nothing short of scandalous ,,,the scout should be sacked if he only spent such a short time with KDB it is small wonder we have such a poor record with loans ,

another example of staggering incompetence

This is food for thought. What if indeed we immensely fail on the man management level. Too instrumental, too result driven, too nuts and bolts, formal and dry and simply forget the human factor; after all, this is still a game in which a motivational, confidence-wise, psychological aspect is of the utmost importance. I know some tend to neglect this or even discard the importance but really good players with confidence do really perform better. This is no secret 'cause a lot of empirical data/research exist on this matter with sometimes astonishing/surprising results.

I do feel we see our team is increasingly being handled very one-directionally business-wise. Sometimes players look like 'shares on a stock market' (eg. our loanees). Oscar, KDB, and even Eden seem to need this 'soft' mental factor in the mix and it is not there. I am sure even our legends feel it now ... Hence the fucked up result and performances.

I hope KDB doesn't give up on us ...

I wouldn't get too upset since KDB has made remarks before wondering about his future at Chelsea. Was it poor on the scout's behalf hell yes it was. I was watching highlights of Belgium v Slovakia and it's pretty fucking awesome to see Hazard, De Bruyne and Lukaku knowing they could be in the starting lineup next season.

I'm sure a lot of our loanees feel that way. Especially the guys we sent to Vitesse or Hamburg (Bruma). It's only natural. If they're not in England they will feel that there's lack of interest to travel and watch them. But at the same time, he could be jumping the gun, just because he hasn't had many conversations and seen many scouts, doesn't mean they're not paying attention. He must be patient as hard as it seems.