Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

He looks a bit more built compared to when he came to London to sign for Chelsea... he looked like a kid :)

Yeah that's probably it, building himself up for the rigors of being a midfielder in the prem. Hope he is kept in the squad next season, he looks more than ready.

Hmm good move loaning KDB to Werder, they're as shit as us at converting chances :)

He's gonna fi in easily :)

That's to say if Torres and Benitez are still here. Zero confidence in both of them and it is affecting both the fans and our players quite obviously.

KDB has been quiet since the winter break......

Hey Mufassir, after watching his games, I now checked the Werder Bremen forums .

First of all, they played him out of position a bit - on the wing and a little more defensive. During the game the fans were screaming to get him in the cm position where e could be more influencial.

Overall, I (and the Werder fans) seem to think he is still doing really well, but he does put less risk in his play lastvfew games. This results in fewer bad passes but also less 'winners'. We could call it being 'quiet' - the Werder fans call it 'saving himself for Chelsea this summer now he has proven himself'. Lol

Funny how perception and frame of reference changes things.

Edit: they still think his pass completion rate is too low, too much errors in his passing. Perhaps, anybody got the stats?

All by all I think he will heat up again :) no worries here.

Hey Mufassir, after watching his games, I now checked the Werder Bremen forums .

First of all, they played him out of position a bit - on the wing and a little more defensive. During th game the fans were screaming to get him in the cm position where e could be more influencial.

Overall, I (and the Werder fans) seem to think he is still doing really well, but he does put less risk in his play. This results in fewer bad passes but also less 'winners'. We could call it being 'quiet' - the Werder fans call it 'saving himself for Chelsea this summer now he has proven himself'. Lol

Funny how perception and frame of reference changes things.

All by all I think he will heat up again :) no worries here.

Cheers for that man.I cant wait to see him in blue next season i can already see him linking up magnificently with mata and hazard :D .

Edit: they still think his pass completion rate is too low, too much errors in his passing. Perhaps, anybody got the stats?

Yes, his passing is too aggressive at times. Tries the ambitious ball when he could play it simple. But that's more to do with his decision making rather than passing ability.

Cheers for that man.I cant wait to see him in blue next season i can already see him linking up magnificently with mata and hazard :D .

Ps: you were right though. The matches against Borussia and Hamburger were indeed under par. But he picked it up against Hannover :-) if we ever want him in our midfield, he will have to work on his defense though (made 1 tackle last game compared to 6 key passes)

Ps: you were right though. The matches against Borussia and Hamburger were indeed under par. But he picked it up against Hannover :-) if we ever want him in our midfield, he will have to work on his defense though (made 1 tackle last game compared to 6 key passes)

I think he will eventually get there and even if he doesnt he still is a fantastic no#10 and a very good winger.