Paul Pogba

Madmax

The Londoners are putting together the most lucrative package in the club's history to entice the highly rated France midfielder, who is valued at around £60 million by Juventus.

EXCLUSIVE
By Wayne Veysey

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXCLUSIVE From Goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2014/06/27/4917888/chelsea-step-up-pogba-pursuit?ICID=HP_BN_2

Chelsea are stepping up their pursuit of Paul Pogba by preparing to offer him the most lucrative contract in their history, Goal understands.

The Londoners are putting together what sources say is a "staggering" package to entice the French sensation to Stamford Bridge this summe

Goal.com..... But still i believe in this transfer :blue scalf: . It can happen but i hope Mourinho know what's he doing. But first we must sell Mikel or Ramires.

What is the possibility of both Daily Mail and Goal.com to be spot on in such a short amount of time?! It's a rethorical question, I know...

But here is the thing - Jose wants Pogba, while there is no secret anymore Juve would want to sign Lukaku.

We all know big clubs are reluctant to do "money + players" deals because it involves multiple agents (more fees etc.)

But that is not the case here - Pogba and Lukaku are both represented by Mino Raiola.

Jose should get in touch with the guy first, make him say "yes" with a super offer, assure him that he will be a valuable asset at the Bridge and then Chelsea can start the assault on Juve.

Money + Lukaku. Maybe this way Jose will stop United getting Vidal, too.

I think Chelsea will have a big chance to sign Pogba if the rumours about Falcao are true. I find it hard to believe that Real Madrid would sign Falcao and Pogba in the same summer.

Lukaku is a fantastic player (I never got the sudden insistence that strikers need to be good at anything other than scoring goals) but if I had a chance to sign Pogba I'd give away everything I owned. Mind, if Chelsea sign him, then the list of Chelsea midfielders will read miles long:

Pogba, Fabregas, Ramires, Hazard, Mikel, Oscar, van Ginkel, Willian, Matic, Atsu. Not counting those on the fringes of the first team like Chalobah. That's way too many.

He's a great player but I don't want him, if we get him we'll never use youth players like Chalobah, Baker etc.

Trust me, getting Pogba wouldnt stall Baker in any way. Either he will improve to get a chance or he wont. Its on HIM to fight for first team.

Its not like we give youngsters many chances; Baker will have to be amazing to get into this team, with or without Pogba.

I do want Baker to succeed here very much but this is reality...

Does Pogba qualify as Home Grown?

I'm all for this, think he is fantastic and im pretty sure Mikel will leave before the end of August. Big physical midfielder, would add a lot to what we already have.

I'm all for this, think he is fantastic and im pretty sure Mikel will leave before the end of August. Big physical midfielder, would add a lot to what we already have.

I don't think so. He didn't spend long enough time here.

Oh my god. If we get him, I prefer Vidal, but i'll cry!!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!

I don't think so.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You