Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramires + Lukaku + Torres for Pogba + £10M.

--------------Courtois-------------

-Azpi---Cahill-------JT---Shaw-

---------------Matic----------------

----Pogba---------Fabregas----

Oscar---------------------Hazard

---------------Costa---------------

Bench: Young English GK, Ivan, Mikel, MVG, Willian, Schurrle, Ba.

This would be awesome.

Having said that, now we've signed Fabregas we don't really need him, unless it means we're going to get rid of Ramires and/or Torres, in which case it would be the best transfer we could ever make.

Would be one of the most stuipid transferdeals ever made by this club.

Getting rid of the useless Ramires and Torres and Romelu "Complete Striker but can't score against Algeria" Lukaku for probably the best young player in Europe AND £10M? What's so silly about that!

Not that it's ever going to happen though :P.

Getting rid of the useless Ramires and Torres and Romelu "Complete Striker but can't score against Algeria" Lukaku for probably the best young player in Europe AND £10M? What's so silly about that!

Nothing personal, but that is one of the most retarded things Ive ever read here.

Nothing personal, but that is one of the most retarded things Ive ever read here.

Explain why then, rather than tossing a random insult. Torres is worth £10M. Ramires is worth £20M. Lukaku is worth £20M. That's £50M all together so I'm valuing Pogba at a generous £40M. Juventus have been interested in all 3 of the players over the last year, and we're definitely interested in Pogba. Please explain.

Explain why then, rather than tossing a random insult. Torres is worth £10M. Ramires is worth £20M. Lukaku is worth £20M. That's £50M all together so I'm valuing Pogba at a generous £40M. Juventus have been interested in all 3 of the players over the last year, and we're definitely interested in Pogba. Please explain.

Because this isn't ****ing Fifa Manager

Well you consider Ramires cost 20M, Lukaku cost 18M and Torres cost 50M so you want to give them 88M worth of players and another 10M? That is pretty stupid.

Well you consider Ramires cost 20M, Lukaku cost 18M and Torres cost 50M so you want to give them 88M worth of players and another 10M? That is pretty stupid.

Torres wasn't even worth £50M when we bought him. Now he's worth between £5-10M.

And I said Pogba + £10M for those 3. So we're giving them £50M worth of players for Pogba and £10M.

Torres wasn't even worth £50M when we bought him. Now he's worth between £5-10M.

And I said Pogba + £10M for those 3. So we're giving them £50M worth of players for Pogba and £10M.

I like the idea - it just wouldn't happen sadly :)

Don't worry about being flamed - some people can't think outside the box ;)

I guess if you follow MLB you see these types of deal being done - just hasn't caught on in Football yet ;)

Yeah but I am talking about we would be given them 3 players we paid £88M for plus another £10M for ONE player if that sort of deal happened.

What the fuck is the point in that? Sure Torres isn't great, Ramires had a bad half a season and Lukaku isn't exactly excelling at the World Cup but still cmon what would be the point in giving them 3 players and money to get one player????

Torres is worth -20m, getting his wage off the book for the next two years is hellva deal. pls i would sell Torres+Ramires+Lukaku for Pogba+10 million in a heartbeat. But unfortunately deals like that are too complicated and doesn't happen in reality.

Yeah but I am talking about we would be given them 3 players we paid £88M for plus another £10M for ONE player if that sort of deal happened.

What the fuck is the point in that? Sure Torres isn't great, Ramires had a bad half a season and Lukaku isn't exactly excelling at the World Cup but still cmon what would be the point in giving them 3 players and money to get one player????

Are you being serious?

I know it is not that late in Scotland. He is saying Juve will give us 10m. Secondly "what is the point of giving 3 players for one player?' Quality>quantity,simple because Pogba is a much better asset and rarity. Pogba is a direct replacement for Ramires, he is a tremendous upgrade. I look at losing Torres wages, as an amazing coupe in this scenario. Even with Lukaku poor showing at the world cup, he is the only piece that sucks losing.

I am actually kinda confused by your reaction. It is like saying what is the point of selling 3 Honda (insert models) for a Rolls Royce.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You