Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goal.com editor saw Pogba playing FM with chelsea, and that was his 'special source'. Then he made news about 60m move...in case something realy happens, he can say he was first. But right now, he is clueless as shit...

Thats how Goal works...and people buy that shit day after day...

On another note what an epic cock up by United this was. We may have messed up selling Sturridge but that was as much down to the alternatives we had as much as the player, if Costa hits the ground running I won't miss Danny any more.

United letting Pogba go blows any cock up we have nade out if the water spectacurily.

Goal.com editor saw Pogba playing FM with chelsea, and that was his 'special source'. Then he made news about 60m move...in case something realy happens, he can say he was first. But right now, he is clueless as shit...

Thats how Goal works...and people buy that shit day after day...

Mhmm, I've never been one to allow myself to be induced by "Goal sources". But I do enjoy their other content because they often do write some good editorials & features. If they didn't mess up their transfer "news" Goal could actually be a credible website.

On another note what an epic cock up by United this was. We may have messed up selling Sturridge but that was as much down to the alternatives we had as much as the player, if Costa hits the ground running I won't miss Danny any more.

United letting Pogba go blows any cock up we have nade out if the water spectacurily.

Absolutely. Especially they are having a hard time filling that position. Sir Alex's biggest mistake ever. Can't believe they let him leave. Sturridge will be a good striker for many years, Pogba will be the best CM in the world, soon.

Did they say top earner or one of the top earners if they are saying Top earner it not going to happen at the same time if the quote is from goal.com another reason it not happening

If the rumours are true, it really does make you think on where players are playing next year. I think most of us have/had subscribed to the whole Matic-Fabregas as double pivot, with Pogba coming that means either Fabregas moves into Oscar territory or Matic suddenly becomes expendable. Curious..

Maybe the return of the Christmas Tree? :lol:

Azpilicueta --------Terry-Cahill----------------Luis

Pogba - Matic - Fabregas

Oscar ----------- Hazard

Costa

If the rumours are true, it really does make you think on where players are playing next year. I think most of us have/had subscribed to the whole Matic-Fabregas as double pivot, with Pogba coming that means either Fabregas moves into Oscar territory or Matic suddenly becomes expendable. Curious..

Pogba - Matic - Fabregas

Oscar ----------- Hazard

Costa

That is essentially a 4-3-3. Wonder why they call it the Christmas tree?

Kroos-Matic-Fabregas have got nothing on this team as Pogba provides the legs for the midfield. If this deal comes true, we surely have the best midfield in the PL,

Pogba - Matic - Fabregas

Oscar ----------- Hazard

Costa

We'd dominate 99% of midfields with that XI. I'd personally swap Oscar for Willian until I see that Oscar is back to his best.

That is essentially a 4-3-3. Wonder why they call it the Christmas tree?

Kroos-Matic-Fabregas have got nothing on this team as Pogba provides the legs for the midfield. If this deal comes true, we surely have the best midfield in the PL,

I think essentially for some people (..me lol) a 4-3-3 suggests a wider formation than the christmas tree.. Involving wingers alongside the striker and instead of the 2 CMs they are the AMs.

I don't see the hype about Kroos (albeit, I haven't watched him indepth) but he seems to be... Invisible?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You