Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got Cesc, and this forum still praying for another player, and then another player... we wont sign Pogba because we dont need him, we have enough options.

I think this as well...

Obviously I would welcome the signing but I just can't see it happening tbh.

I think this as well...

Obviously I would welcome the signing but I just can't see it happening tbh.

He or Vidal would be an ideal partner for Matic. We are in NEED of a MC. Cesc will play as a AMF.

He or Vidal would be an ideal partner for Matic. We are in NEED of a MC. Cesc will play as a AMF.

I don't think so. I think Cesc, Matic, Ramires, MVG, Tiago(?), Mikel is more than enough for the midfield. It's balanced, buying Pogba is an overkill in the current situation.

Unless someone like Oscar (so Cesc is the bonafide #10, but I really believe Mourinho wants Oscar there) or Ramires is off it doesn't make sense.

I don't think so. I think Cesc, Matic, Ramires, MVG, Tiago(?), Mikel is more than enough for the midfield. It's balanced, buying Pogba is an overkill in the current situation.

Unless someone like Oscar (so Cesc is the bonafide #10, but I really believe Mourinho wants Oscar there) or Ramires is off it doesn't make sense.

Mikel will most likely be off, Tiago is yet to be confirmed, and Ramires is normally used as a RW in big games. Also, none of the aforementioned players are at the same level as Pogba.

From Kroos to now Pogba, the next silly season flavor of the month. If healthy, Marko Van Ginkel could impress this season and with a full season on loan, maybe next year Ruben Loftus-Cheek can make an impact alongside Matic.

Mikel will most likely be off, Tiago is yet to be confirmed, and Ramires is normally used as a RW in big games. Also, none of the aforementioned players are at the same level as Pogba.

Until Mikel is off, and until the Tiago transfer doesn't appear to be happening, it won't make sense to me.

It's about squad balance and players knowing their roles. Pogba would have to start almost every game, so would Cesc, so would Matic. That means Ramires becomes pretty obsolete, Oscar won't play a lot of games (not going to happen IMO), Willian/Schurrle/Salah will have to fight for that RW spot... As it stands now, it doesn't really make sense.

I love Pogba as a player, think he's the next best upcoming CM in the world but it won't happen IMO.

Cesc as a CM next to Matic (and Oscar) means we'll finaly be less a re-active team, we're going to control lots of games even against the big teams. I prefer this a lot more than Matic-Pogba, Pogba is still very young and wont bring the same influence as Cesc imo, and he isnt the playmaker we need next to Matic, we'll still be re-active with him imo cause he doesnt have the skills to "run" the team.

So i dont really get the huge fuss about this player even after we got Cesc. Its like people we'll never be satisfied. But actually, im reading this forum for a couple of years and i think you all just too inlove with hugh-black dudes. Seriously.

Cesc as a CM next to Matic (and Oscar) means we'll finaly be less a re-active team, we're going to control lots of games even against the big teams. I prefer this a lot more than Matic-Pogba, Pogba is still very young and wont bring the same influence as Cesc imo, and he isnt the playmaker we need next to Matic, we'll still be re-active with him imo cause he doesnt have the skills to "run" the team.

So i dont really get the huge fuss about this player even after we got Cesc. Its like people we'll never be satisfied. But actually, im reading this forum for a couple of years and i think you all just too inlove with hugh-black dudes. Seriously.

Not sure what to make of the last bit!

Potential midfield:

Pogba - Fabregas (CM)

Matić (DM)

A fabulous team in FIFA. :P

However, a deal seems highly unlikely. And the price is ridiculous. His contract expires in 2016, if he doesn't extend it, he'll be a bargain next summer...

Real Madrid president said some weeks ago to Cadena Ser that definitely Pogba and Aguero won't play next season in Madrid.

If we want him it doesn't seem we are going to have problems with that club... at least this season.

I would buy him for any club in the world, but if he comes here I think we should sell Ramires and Mikel or Van Ginkel.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You