Paul Pogba

Madmax

Torres is worth -20m, getting his wage off the book for the next two years is hellva deal. pls i would sell Torres+Ramires+Lukaku for Pogba+10 million in a heartbeat. But unfortunately deals like that are too complicated and doesn't happen in reality.

Are you being serious?

I know it is not that late in Scotland. He is saying Juve will give us 10m. Secondly "what is the point of giving 3 players for one player?' Quality>quantity,simple because Pogba is a much better asset and rarity. Pogba is a direct replacement for Ramires, he is a tremendous upgrade. I look at losing Torres wages, as an amazing coupe in this scenario. Even with Lukaku poor showing at the world cup, he is the only piece that sucks losing.

I am actually kinda confused by your reaction. It is like saying what is the point of selling 3 Honda (insert models) for a Rolls Royce.

Yeah but if we gave 3 players for 1 then sure Pogba will play where Ramires did but then we have to go and replace 2 other strikers (and maybe even buy another CM because who knows if Cesc will play deeper or a bit further up) when one of them is 21, nearly has 50 PL goals in 2 seasons and will be a very very good player in a few years. Sure Torres wages would be nice to get rid of but squads win you titles, not 11 or 18 players but 25 players, just imagine the injuries/supsensions we could end up with, I'd rather have a really strong squad than the best 11 in the league and a shit bench and depth. Anyway I couldn't see Mourinho getting rid of 3 players (where hes already said 2 of them are gonna be staying next year) to bring one player.

Also the 10M thing, I read it wrong.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but if we gave 3 players for 1 then sure Pogba will play where Ramires did but then we have to go and replace 2 other strikers (and maybe even buy another CM because who knows if Cesc will play deeper or a bit further up) when one of them is 21, nearly has 50 PL goals in 2 seasons and will be a very very good player in a few years. Sure Torres wages would be nice to get rid of but squads win you titles, not 11 or 18 players but 25 players, just imagine the injuries/supsensions we could end up with, I'd rather have a really strong squad than the best 11 in the league and a shit bench and depth. Anyway I couldn't see Mourinho getting rid of 3 players (where hes already said 2 of them are gonna be staying next year) to bring one player.

Also the 10M thing, I read it wrong.

That i 100% agree with you. This deal will never happen in reality but it doesn't mean it wouldn't be beneficial.

Signing another striker is not going to be an issue to replace Torres or Lukaku departure, we are always capable of that.

I like the idea - it just wouldn't happen sadly :)

Don't worry about being flamed - some people can't think outside the box ;)

I guess if you follow MLB you see these types of deal being done - just hasn't caught on in Football yet ;)

I wasn't saying it would happen. Just got a bit carried away and was stating my ideal scenario.

Yeah but I am talking about we would be given them 3 players we paid £88M for plus another £10M for ONE player if that sort of deal happened.

What the fuck is the point in that? Sure Torres isn't great, Ramires had a bad half a season and Lukaku isn't exactly excelling at the World Cup but still cmon what would be the point in giving them 3 players and money to get one player????

POGBA + £10M TO US. Why have you not got that yet? Go back and read my other posts again. We're signing a striker so selling Lukaku and Torres would leave us with the new striker (Costa?), Ba and Bamford/Drogba as our 3 strikers (we're overqualified in that position) and then we'd lose Ramires and gain Pogba, CM for CM.

Explain why then, rather than tossing a random insult. Torres is worth £10M. Ramires is worth £20M. Lukaku is worth £20M. That's £50M all together so I'm valuing Pogba at a generous £40M. Juventus have been interested in all 3 of the players over the last year, and we're definitely interested in Pogba. Please explain.

Do I even have to fucking explain? I highlighted the part which I think is the most stuipid thing Ive read here.

You think we should get rid of lukaku because "he cannot score against algeria."

Plus even thinking swapping 3 players for one is laughable. This isnt FIFA...its reality so be realistic.

Do I even have to fucking explain? I highlighted the part which I think is the most stuipid thing Ive read here.

You think we should get rid of lukaku because "he cannot score against algeria."

Plus even thinking swapping 3 players for one is laughable. This isnt FIFA...its reality so be realistic.

Took it too far, bro, too far. Chill.

Oh look, using the word 'retard' again (before the edit).

http://thesaurus.com/

You're welcome.

We obviously have a pretty massive difference of opinion. So I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree.

Whether his opinion is legit or not why you always act like a dick? I'm surprised you're still around while you constantly attack people personally.

Apparently he is worth 60-70m hahahahahahha missed 2 sitters against Ecuador. Show how overpriced he is-30-40m max for him.

so if Messi or Ronaldo miss 2 sitters in one game, their market value decreases by 30-40 million, according to your genius formula?

EXCLUSIVE From Goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2014/06/27/4917888/chelsea-step-up-pogba-pursuit?ICID=HP_BN_2

Chelsea are stepping up their pursuit of Paul Pogba by preparing to offer him the most lucrative contract in their history, Goal understands.

The Londoners are putting together what sources say is a "staggering" package to entice the French sensation to Stamford Bridge this summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You