Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

Haven't seen the game, what left you unimpressed?

I saw nothing from him that I did not feel many, many other players could do equally well, if not better. There were a couple of nice pieces of defensive work where he put his long stride to good effect but I remember no attacking contribution, not even the goal, that looked out of the ordinary.

I'm not saying he looked a poor player, but he didn't look a special one to me.

On 17 March 2016 at 0:10 AM, OhForAGreavsie said:

I saw nothing from him that I did not feel many, many other players could do equally well, if not better. There were a couple of nice pieces of defensive work where he put his long stride to good effect but I remember no attacking contribution, not even the goal, that looked out of the ordinary.

I'm not saying he looked a poor player, but he didn't look a special one to me.

Massively overrated player - good but not the best 

On 4 March 2016 at 10:53 AM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Agreed. I am not a big Pjanic fan personally but if the new manager, whoever that might be, wants Pjanic then I want the club to try to get him. The conversations on here might be fun, and might lay down markers for some I told you sos later, but someone has to choose the squad and, since that is never going to be any of us here, it may as well be the man who is paid to make it work. Let's build the new boss a squad he's happy with and allow him to try to get the show back on the road.

Pjanic and Pogba :wub:

14 hours ago, MichaelDance said:

Pjanic and Pogba :wub:

Gundogan and Matuidi/Kante over those two any day of the week. 

Pogba is fun player as is Pjanic, but they dont work enough. After watching Chelsea this season, we need at least two heavy workers in midfield.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pizy said:

May well try. I think he'll be the Yaya replacement for a world record fee this summer. Don't think we have a chance without CL.

I agree mate I could see city busted the bank for him I would be happy with buying pjanic this summer and a powerhouse midfielder 

• 3 weeks later...

He endured a rough start but overall he's been outstanding this season. This is the first time I feel he's been performing at a world-class level for a year, rather than mostly impress with a dozen of highlights and moments. He's a bigger presence over 90 min and has regularly been decisive. Watching his progress has been a delight and he's starting to become that player you can look at to make a difference. Winning Serie A POTY would be deserved though the same goes for the likes of Dybala, Buffon and Higuain.

I still think he's better off at Juve than moving to Barca or Real. For now at least. Key role, adored by the fans, succesful and still hungry team. Outside of the big three, no team is superior to Juve. Pogba, Dybala and possibly a new star could do big things for Juve.

He endured a rough start but overall he's been outstanding this season. This is the first time I feel he's been performing at a world-class level for a year, rather than mostly impress with a dozen of highlights and moments. He's a bigger presence over 90 min and has regularly been decisive. Watching his progress has been a delight and he's starting to become that player you can look at to make a difference. Winning Serie A POTY would be deserved though the same goes for the likes of Dybala, Buffon and Higuain.

I still think he's better off at Juve than moving to Barca or Real. For now at least. Key role, adored by the fans, succesful and still hungry team. Outside of the big three, no team is superior to Juve. Pogba, Dybala and possibly a new star could do big things for Juve.

atletico is superior to juve imo but agree with the rest of your post

On 4/29/2016 at 11:15 PM, Billy. said:

He better come to Chelsea wear the number 8 and score at least 212 goals 

One does not simply replace future ballon dor Oscar.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You