Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if Mourinho will budge at all when asked tomorrow about Pogba, even if it's just a straight up denial or he'll just say "we won't talk about players from other clubs."

If he says that he'll just keep leading people on and setting a huge number of our fans up for disappointment.

Hopefully.

I recently sat through an hour of a video from 100percent chelsea and I wanted to blow my brains out.

Yeah, and they Chelsea fans chanell have Sophie Rose in their post match interviews. :ph34r::Goober:

He isn't coming but fair play for the hype. At least we had a litte bit of excitement for a week!

This thread has become extremely boring now though with the stupid. 90% loading comments lol

This may mean something ...

It means really nothing because in the second picture there's Coman for whom Juventus are rumoured to be close to reach a deal with Bayern.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone, it's just that so many bs and ridiculous links (like the daily mail ones) have been posted in this thread by people expecting to be taken seriously.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You