Paul Pogba

Madmax

This may mean something ... Today Real Madrid has presented its third jersey for Champions League. I do not know if Pogba is Adidas or Nike player, but Ronaldo is a player of Nike and he appears in the image of Adidas promoting the third jersey Real Madrid.

By the way, Marchisio is a player of Nike and he appears in the advertisement of Adidas for the third kit of Juventus.

And Paul Pogba is the advertising icon of Juventus around the world. There is no sense that Pogba not appear in the promotional image of the third jersey of Juventus. Something may be happening...

1440666013_405390_1440666138_noticia_gra

Regards.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys actually thought we could land pogba? Lol like he would want to come here and park the bus.

The only quality players we can land are Barca rejects or Atletico players.

So have we all unanimously agreed that Jose's philosophy of only signing workhorses so they can fit the bus parking system is what's holding us back? We can't land the likes of Pogba or Isco or Gotze cuz they'll come here and they'll be good for a year and will eventually turn into Ramires, Willian and Oscar.

When will we become a side that actually plays attractive football and can compete with the likes of Barca, Bayern and Madrid in an ACTUAL football match?

So have we all unanimously agreed that Jose's philosophy of only signing workhorses so they can fit the bus parking system is what's holding us back? We can't land the likes of Pogba or Isco or Gotze cuz they'll come here and they'll be good for a year and will eventually turn into Ramires, Willian and Oscar.

When will we become a side that actually plays attractive football and can compete with the likes of Barca, Bayern and Madrid in an ACTUAL football match?

Truth is, we can't compete with Barca, Bayern and Real playing "attractive" football. We can only beat them with busparking and counter attacks. Actually I somehow like that approach. If at least we would do it right.

Truth is, we can't compete with Barca, Bayern and Real playing "attractive" football. We can only beat them with busparking and counter attacks. Actually I somehow like that approach. If at least we would do it right.

Lol stop putting the term bus Parking and counter attacks in the same sentence. They are not synonymous.

Klopp Dortmund taught Mou Madrid a lesson in football. Dortmund owned Bayern for years until Bayern and others took all their best players. Also one thing to park the bus against those sides and another to do that against any decent side.

The day we sign players like Pogba is the day they equate Chelsea with a better brand of football.

I'm sure that deep down in our little heads we were pretty convinced that the Pog will be joining Turan and Vidal come January but its great to see that the club have the ambition and the unity among them to at least try to get these world class players.

Yes of course theres always a chance to get Pog and London will erupt IF we did but I just hope we have a 2nd option lurking cause fuck we need one.

It may be a bit of a reach but DiMarzio has long been the mouthpiece for Juventus, why would they instruct him to leak Pogba to Chelsea is on before they get the replacements in? It would drive up the price and potentially drag out the negotiations well past the deadline. I'm clutching at straws here but you just never know.... Chelsea haven't had a big deadline day in quite some time, perhaps this is the return of the blockbuster?

Thing is signing Pogba really is complicated thing because of his superstar status, big wage demands, marketing deals and a very vocal and hard agent,and naturally it will take some time for negotiations to reach an agreeable state.

Media are naturally trying to get as much attention as possible from the situation and I've seen like same source/sentence quoted in the last e days from various places.

Of course we can sign him! If you think we are 100% not going to, make sure to give good strong arguments rather then just staying we won't - wow you made everyone feel better [emoji38]

Obviously deal is not favorable for us at this moment, but I also think Juventus believe they won't get much more than 70m for him from anyone, and with departures they had they may decide to cash up rather then risk losing 10 or something million for Pogba next season because his price dropped, and their squad IS weaker then last season.

Also as I understand we still haven't made a bid after our initial one was rejected, no?

How much do you reckon Bayern would want for Thiago? :worship:

Nike? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] . Nah, Thiago gets hurt stretching.

omg guys look at this!! The black shirt was shown today, the black and white 1 month ago.

It's almost done, loading to 100%.

CNZ5I7cWsAAXPBw.jpg

Something Henrique would say hahaha

Lol stop putting the term bus Parking and counter attacks in the same sentence. They are not synonymous.

Klopp Dortmund taught Mou Madrid a lesson in football. Dortmund owned Bayern for years until Bayern and others took all their best players. Also one thing to park the bus against those sides and another to do that against any decent side.

The day we sign players like Pogba is the day they equate Chelsea with a better brand of football.

So what? Am I only allowed to use synomyms within one sentence?

btw that phrase of yours is the dumbest idiom ever. Why shouldn't people be allowed to link two words that are not necessarily similar into one phrase? You can say "Martin Luther King was not satan", which is a perfectly legit sentence despite having the words "Martin Luther King" and "satan" in it and both having completely different connotations.

Anyway, please show me WHERE THE FUCK did I use bus parking and counter attacks synonymously? Of course you can do one without the other. But fact is we won e.g. against Barcelona in 2012 by bus parking and counter attacking. Ofc I would have preferred sth like pressing and counter attacking. But the squad did not yield that approach.

My point was: The only way we could beat those teams is via deep defending and counter attacking (hint: "and" is an expression that indicates combination NOT synonymy)

Back on topic: I don't think Pogba will improve the brand of football we are playing. Yes we will be easier on the eye with his skill and long shots but his not exactly the player that will transform us into a cohesive pressing unit.

This may mean something ... Today Real Madrid has presented its third jersey for Champions League. I do not know if Pogba is Adidas or Nike player, but Ronaldo is a player of Nike and he appears in the image of Adidas promoting the third jersey Real Madrid.

By the way, Marchisio is a player of Nike and he appears in the advertisement of Adidas for the third kit of Juventus.

And Paul Pogba is the advertising icon of Juventus around the world. There is no sense that Pogba not appear in the promotional image of the third jersey of Juventus. Something may be happening...

1440666013_405390_1440666138_noticia_gra

Regards.

Hazard and willian is from nike but their were on 1st kit foto too.

Uhm, Jose's 2011-12 Madrid was the best counter-attacking side of all time.

And it feautered the biggest luxury playere ever in Ozil.

You are just talking nonsense.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You