Paul Pogba

Madmax

mourinho hates showboats look what he did to Joe Cole for being a showboat he always put on him the bench till he learn him to be a team player

I'm glad we got a no-frills skill player like Pedro. Our Ryan Giggs of sorts, IMO.

hes no Zinedine Zidane and hes not worth the money I rather have koke

I prefer Koke myself, but I've been asking all summer what other players are good possibilities (assuming Koke and Pogba are NOT coming) and there haven't been many responses. Schneiderlin, Witsel, Gundogan.... personally, I rate MacArthur and McCarthy higher than all of the Chelsea players for CM aside from Matic, but I'm hoping that Loftus-Cheek gets plenty of playtime this year too.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to get a little hope on Pogba again.. Reliable or not :P:D 100precent Chelsea channel had a source with info on the Pogba situation.

Juventus demand:

65£m + Cuadrado permanent(don't know if its for a fee or FREE) OR 34£m and Oscar… Chelsea said no to the Oscar deal.

Pogba demands:

-230£k week.

-Play all CL knockout games.

-All PL games.

The demand on games seems weird.. Off course he's gonna play KO games in CL and all games in PL. Maybe he misses some matches in PL when there is big games in the cups, but I don't think thats gonna be a problem for him.

I'm glad we got a no-frills skill player like Pedro. Our Ryan Giggs of sorts, IMO.

pobga is great to watch some times he trys to put a show on I hate players like that I rather have a player who works for the team and plays for the team koke is a team player

just to get a little hope on Pogba again.. Reliable or not :P:D 100precent Chelsea channel had a source with info on the Pogba situation.

Juventus demand:

65£m + Cuadrado permanent(don't know if its for a fee or FREE) OR 34£m and Oscar… Chelsea said no to the Oscar deal.

Pogba demands:

-230£k week.

-All PL games.

The demand on games seems weird.. Off course he's gonna play KO games in CL and all games in PL. Maybe he misses some matches in PL when there is big games in the cups, but I don't think thats gonna be a problem for him.

Fake as feck. They wouldn't pay 20m for Oscar this summer and now they value him at 38m.

pobga is not worth £100m but Jennifer Lopez ass is

no woman's ass is worth that much; there are too many.

only way that calculation works is if ~1/10000 women was average weight and the rest were overweight/underweight. getting harder to find the average weight person nowadays in developed countries though.

no woman's ass is worth that much; there are too many.

only way that calculation works is if ~1/10000 women was average weight and the rest were overweight/underweight. getting harder to find the average weight person nowadays in developed countries though.

I would eat my dinner of jlo ass mate ???that's get back to talking about chelsea do u think we will sign pogba mate?? I don't think we will mate

Gianluca Di Marzio has said Pogba is not for sale this summer and any midfielders Juventus pursue this window are just for strengthing the squad with uncertainty around Asomoah and Khedira. I don't doubt an offer was made but like Stones he's not for sale. I think Chelsea just sit tight and wait till next summer to buy Koke.

Juventus demand:

Pogba demands:

-230£k week.

-All PL games.

no way would we have turned down 34mil pound+oscar deal. NO WAY.

People really underrate oscar, a player whom has experience of playing in the premier league. Pogba has no experience here at all, so to think he'll be better than oscar is a joke. He may or may not be a prem quality midfielder.

People really underrate oscar, a player whom has experience of playing in the premier league. Pogba has no experience here at all, so to think he'll be better than oscar is a joke. He may or may not be a prem quality midfielder.

Not sure if underestimate is the right word as we all know hes good. What it may be is he just isn't good enough offensively for us and we need a proper number 10 with this system.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You