Paul Pogba

Madmax

I'd like us to switch to 433 formation, because I think it would suit our squad perfectly. We have a set of players every similar to those of 2005/06 season when we won the Premier League with Mourinho.

0dc9be1112ae490613c4fffac046880a.png

Courtois = Cech (fantastic goalkeeper)

Ivanovic = Gallas (CB played on the RB where he's shit)

Stones = Carvalho (fast technical CB)

Terry

Azpilicueta = del Horno

Matic = Makelele (beast in the central of the field)

Fabregas < Lampard (supposed to be goal scoring midfielder, has to work on that)

Essien = ??? (we need box to box midfielder that works his ass of every game, Pogba maybe?)

Pedro = Cole (technical fast RW that can score goals)

Hazard > Robben (the most technical player, fast as fuck)

Drogba = Costa (bully & beast upfront)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alessandro Lucia @alessandrolucia 12 minhace 12 minutos

#Pogba to #cfccfc.png: rumors from Turin say: £80m plus one player. Don't know who (surely not the brazilians cause they're nonEU). Maybe Matic??

Alessandro Lucia @alessandrolucia 5 minHace 5 minutos

.@Gotos_Kalanda you can wait at the airport if you don't believe me. Don't know certainly the terms of agreement, but it's going to be done

Lol. Is a good troll, obviously.

Alessandro Lucia ‏@alessandrolucia 12 minhace 12 minutos

#Pogba to #cfccfc.png: rumors from Turin say: £80m plus one player. Don't know who (surely not the brazilians cause they're nonEU). Maybe Matic??

Alessandro Lucia ‏@alessandrolucia 5 minHace 5 minutos

.@Gotos_Kalanda you can wait at the airport if you don't believe me. Don't know certainly the terms of agreement, but it's going to be done

Who is this guy? it is reliable?

80m plus Matic? Sure...

Either Fabregas or Matic... God please don't let Matic go. He will the best CDM in the world. Letting him go would be fucking stupid.

Alessandro Lucia ‏@alessandrolucia 12 minhace 12 minutos

Alessandro Lucia ‏@alessandrolucia 5 minHace 5 minutos

Who is this guy? it is reliable?

He is not reliable.

Alessandro Lucia ‏@alessandrolucia 34 sek.před 34 sekundami

#Pogba to #cfc: my source in Turin suggests it could be #Chalobah (on loan) the man Chelsea will give #Juve plus 80m for the frenchman

If that's true, I'm prepared to eat Marina out all night long.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You